Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Someone can help me ? when they are the scene when you come in the your appartment for the first time and they are your sister lying and sleeping in the sofa when i click they give me a big "Game Over" How can i pass this game over ?
The only way to pass the game over is to wait for the new release. The game ends at that point.

Reactions: greono

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Thank god for that, found the slow text speed of the last two versions quite annoying. Especially with not having a save, made replaying it too much of a hassle, looking forward to the next update and seeing where some of the other choices lead to now.

Reactions: fz and greono

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The click-skip feature will be a big improvement.
I'd still like a feature more akin to fast-forward (like in in most Ren'Py games - which I know this isn't) by holding Ctrl until a choice comes up and halts at any unread text. A click-skip will make it very clicky.
Don't get me wrong, though. It's good that you're communicating with a larger public and listening to concerns while reacting to criticism with a level head.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Or at least a slider to increase the text speed, as it is set right now it seems to be set way too slow. I don't know about everyone else but I usually set the speed all the way up so it is pretty much instant.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Does anyone know the cheat codes to that, please ? I want to test all possible options without reload again.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
i get only 17 Romance but 9 Domination, where is the last Romance point?
there is none but there is a different method to get some head from lindsey.

follow these steps (you need 9 domination, and probably 17 romance):
1. you have to choose the friend with benefits option when you were on the train
2. No, I'm in pain. I think I hurt something when I hit the ground (lying), after you get punched by brett
3. put her hand on your cock
4. Boy friend with benefits?
5. It's not blackmail, I just really like you.
6. pull your dick out.
7. persuade her.
8. you can figure the rest by yourself ;) have fun (not hard to fail after this).

P.s. I would recommend at step 8 to pleasure her since that gives you romance and dominant points (if my memory doesn't fail me)

Last edited:

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Someone can help me ? when they are the scene when you come in the your appartment for the first time and they are your sister lying and sleeping in the sofa when i click they give me a big "Game Over" How can i pass this game over ?
Since the game is updated, this is what you do.

you need tomasturbate to your sister photo to activate the incest option
1. caress sister
2. legs
3. continue stroking her legs
4. pause
5. caress her butt
6. go to waist
7. back to caress her butt
8. stroke her pussy
9. caress her little tits
10. repeat 9 until the option to caress her boobs is gone
11. uncover her breast
12. lick her nipples
13. continue licking nipples
14. stay and give an excuse
From this I don't know if you fail or not mainly because I haven't try the other options, but this is what I have
15. stroke her pussy
16. faster
17. rub your cock on her lips
18. jack off
19. faster
20. enjoy (last step)
this is if you want to earn 2 romance points after that event
21. stay and give an excuse
22. I was just admiring you
23. Anny, let's not fight about it. This is normal

P.s. not sure if the bathroom reaction change after this.

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear and RobJoy
J

JoanaStevens

Since the game is updated, this is what you do.

you need tomasturbate to your sister photo to activate the incest option
1. caress sister
2. legs
3. continue stroking her legs
4. pause
5. caress her butt
6. go to waist
7. back to caress her butt
8. stroke her pussy
10. same as 9
11. uncover her breast
12. lick her nipples
13. continue licking nipples
14. stay and give an excuse
From this I don't know if you fail or not mainly because I haven't try the other options, but this is what I have
15. stroke her pussy
16. faster
17. rub your cock on her lips
18. jack off
19. faster
20. enjoy (last step)
this is if you want to earn 2 romance points after that event
21. stay and give an excuse
22. I was just admiring you
23. Anny, let's not fight about it. This is normal

P.s. not sure if the bathroom reaction change after this.
after the second time of caress her little tits he always goes to the shower? is that normal?

J

JoanaStevens

the moment i click on the uncover those breast option i get the message that she wakes up and he leaves for the shower

there is a step missing
10. caress her little tits.
11. cares her breast a bit more
12. Uncover her breast

also the shower scene is a bit of, when she steps in the bathroom she wonders why he is there but before that he almost cum in her mouth

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 12, 2017
Hello excuse my bad English but I have a big problem I can not overcome the confrontation with brett at the station the screen becomes black and the game hangs every time someone could send me a version that works Download it on several occasions the problem happens every time

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
the moment i click on the uncover those breast option i get the message that she wakes up and he leaves for the shower

there is a step missing
12. Uncover her breast

also the shower scene is a bit of, when she steps in the bathroom she wonders why he is there but before that he almost cum in her mouth
sorry I think I missed a step when I was writing this, and when you go to the shower it means you fail. I'll be fixing my post, so thank you for letting me know about it

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
Maybe the Developer can make it so that you can change the text speed in the settings for fast readers?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Hello excuse my bad English but I have a big problem I can not overcome the confrontation with brett at the station the screen becomes black and the game hangs every time someone could send me a version that works Download it on several occasions the problem happens every time
try the patreon version, the public link is available now. If you get more errors contact the dev. of the game and let him know about the error and the computer you are using since sometimes can be the machine you are using to run the game.

Smakxy

May 29, 2017

there is a step missing
12. Uncover her breast

You have to caress her tits one more time.

Jun 12, 2017
je viens d'essayer la version patreon j'ai le meme probleme et je nai aucune connaissance en informatique don je vais devoir laisser tomber le jeu en attendant une nouvelle version merci quand meme

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes