Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This game has serious potential for it's intended audience (GAY) but, the OP is a bit misleading showing just pics of girls.
The first and only completed scene in the game, has the MC sucking cock. Aside from a few small jerking cock scenes.

As a player, it's difficult to force a gay MC down a straight path. The MC can't help how he was born, trying to make him get with girls is futile. Maybe the dev "intends" to add some straight action in the future, but hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Add some of the cocksucking pics to the OP, so gay players know it's there, they can't like the game if they don't know about it.
I doubt that the intended audience is the gay community specifically. Simply the player can play like as etero or a gay. On the train the MC sees a suggestion about sucking a cook once in the life and you can choice maybe or never as answer. I will not be really surprised if the choice actually turns on and off the gay content.

Reactions: lupy30

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I doubt that the intended audience is the gay community specifically. Simply the player can play like an etero or a gay. On the train the MC sees a suggestion about sucking a cook once in the life and you can choice maybe or never as answer. I will not be really surprised if the choice actually turns on and off the gay content.
Yes, I agree. I think (and hope) that all gay content will be optional. And as long as it's optional, I have no problem with it. The choice you are referring to doesn't turn off gay content though. I chose the "never" option and still could suck that bully's cock, if I wanted to.
However, the game seems very ambitious with the different possibilites (straight/gay/lesbian/man/woman) and I can only hope the developer doesn't overextend himself on the game.

Reactions: lupy30

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yes, I agree. I think (and hope) that all gay content will be optional. And as long as it's optional, I have no problem with it. The choice you are referring to doesn't turn off gay content though. I chose the "never" option and still could suck that bully's cock, if I wanted to.
However, the game seems very ambitious with the different possibilites (straight/gay/lesbian/man/woman) and I can only hope, the developer doesn't overextend himself on the game.
Ah ok. Thanks

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I doubt that the intended audience is the gay community specifically. Simply the player can play like an etero or a gay. On the train the MC sees a suggestion about sucking a cook once in the life and you can choice maybe or never as answer. I will not be really surprised if the choice actually turns on and off the gay content.
At this stage of development, the only route in the game that leads to bodily "penetration" is the gay route. As for hetero, not even a partial nipple is shown. A former military strategist, I'll spare you having to read War and Peace, or the Art of War... "First Strike" is your primary target in war. A warning shot, eliminates the element of surprise, and can cost many lives due to unnecessary battles. Cutting the head off the snake, if you will. Taking out the leader, can save millions of lives and prevent wars all together. This dev's focus on the gay route, makes clear the intended audience.

Don't misinterpret what I said as gay bashing. I was saying gay games are rare, get this out there to the gay community, rather than hiding it. There's nothing here for hetero players.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
At this stage of development, the only route in the game that leads to bodily "penetration" is the gay route. As for hetero, not even a partial nipple is shown. A former military strategist, I'll spare you having to read War and Peace, or the Art of War... "First Strike" is your primary target in war. A warning shot, eliminates the element of surprise, and can cost many lives due to unnecessary battles. Cutting the head off the snake, if you will. Taking out the leader, can save millions of lives and prevent wars all together. This dev's focus on the gay route, makes clear the intended audience.

Don't misinterpret what I said as gay bashing. I was saying gay games are rare, get this out there to the gay community, rather than hiding it. There's nothing here for hetero players.
That's a very weird logic imo. Right now, we have one hetero and one gay event, plus the attraction of the (male) MC to his sister, your "penetration" argument is also pretty weak. We'll see in future updates where the developer is trying to go, my guess is, we will see more of both. GreonoGames followes this thread, so maybe he can clarify.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Directly from patreon:

- Menu in game to return to the initial screen and load.
- Removal of the delay of the clicks.

- 02 new NPCs (male and female) who will interact with the protagonist in their first job.

- 01 new locality (Clinic for Anti-Drug Experiments) "C.A.D.E".

- Continuation of the first encounter of the protagonist with his sister (and spicy events).

- New dialogues and situations with Bret in the alley.

- Conquest warning system.

- Relationship listing system showing level and achievements of each NPC known to the protagonist.

- Improved home menu to add future Unlocked Images and Conquered Sex Scenes buttons (shortcuts for reviewing sex scenes and interesting images unlocked in-game)

Reactions: berny

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
The graffiti in the bathroom is almost definitely a switch. So is the sister's photo, probably - I assume selecting 'Very Pretty' turns the 'cest OFF and 'Hot' turns it ON.

And I bit the dude's dick, anyway, heh.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
But more important is this exchange. The drug will be play a central role in the gameplay:

Can u become a female in this update
3d

The protagonist's first transformation will come after he experiences a new drug on his first job. This will probably occur in version 0.04
3d

nice... will the transformation be slow?
2d

Still not sure if it will have any graphic effect for this. Because the protagonist will only transform when sleeping.
2d

I didnt get, he'll only change in his dreams? or the changes will happen when he is sleeping?
2d

It will undergo a physical transformation. With each new day he can be male or female.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
That's a very weird logic imo.
You want logic, let's do the math.
How many cocks in game? a bag of
How many vaginas? 0 zip nill nada

later updates might change things. when the MC gets the operation, add the transsexual tag, but it's not there yet.

several posts in this thread show that people are confused. clear the air
description states: a dude moves in with another dude pics don't show dudes, only girl pics = confusion

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

berny

Jun 8, 2017
You want logic, let's do the math.
How many cocks in game? a bag of
How many vaginas? 0 zip nill nada

later updates might change things. when the MC gets the operation, add the transsexual tag, but it's not there yet.

several posts in this thread show that people are confused. clear the air
description states: a dude moves in with another dude pics don't show dudes, only girl pics = confusion
Let's just agree to disagree, we will see where the game is going, but the fact that you can play as a woman in future updates doesn't really support your gay theory.

Hmm, transformation isn't really my cup of tea, but a "clean" transformation, where you either play a "pure" male or female, could be interesting. Let's wait and see.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Let's just agree to disagree, we will see where the game is going, but the fact that you can play as a woman in future updates doesn't really support your gay theory.

Hmm, transformation isn't really my cup of tea, but a "clean" transformation, where you either play a "pure" male or female, could be interesting. Let's wait and see.
Future updates are future.
Your.. agree to disagree is invalid. You're arguing future fantasy that doesn't exist yet, against fact demonstrated by the existing game CG.
The game, as of 0.03 has none of the things described as "you will one day have a vagina" "you will one day scissor your sister."

It's not in the downloadable version.... at this time. what players are reading and downloading today.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Future updates are future.
Your.. agree to disagree is invalid. You're arguing future fantasy that doesn't exist yet, against fact demonstrated by the existing game CG.
The game, as of 0.03 has none of the things described as "you will one day have a vagina" "you will one day scissor your sister."

It's not in the downloadable version.... at this time. what players are reading and downloading today.
This is my last reply, because I'm tired of our argument, but your initial statement, which started this whole argument, was, and I quote: "gay people are the intended audience of the game". I disagree with that statement, and future updates/plans of the developer of course are important if I want to judge who the intended audience of the game is, but even without future plans, we have one hetero and one gay event, but I already said that, and like I said, I'm tired of the conversation, so I'm out.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello everyone.

I will clarify that I am not hiding or trying to deceive anyone.

I'm focusing on the public who like with my game. I am not necessarily focusing on a particular group. As I said several times, my game will have heterosexual and homosexual scenes (both male and female). And as always said, the player will choose the path he wants to draw and i always try to keep a balance in the events of both.

If you play the whole game using all the options you will see that during the conversation with Lindsey you have an option to say that it is GAY. After choosing this option, you will be able to choose all options related to gay content.

If you choice in the bathroom "he feels like sucking a cock". The game will enable bisexual content.

But even if you deny all options for sexual orientation, Bret's being influenced by the drug and he will want you to prove that you is gay (after lying to him) and then you will have several options to deny or to prove.

The Bret kissing scene only happens if you report that you are gay.
The kissing scene with Lindsey will not occur if you choose to be gay.

The gay content is more advanced than the hetero really, but this is only due to the circumstances. Bret is drugged, this drug increases the sexual appetite. That's why it made it easier to blow it.

Lindsey is not drugged like Bret, she is fully aware of what she is doing. The same will occur when the player encounters Bret without the effects of the drug.

The game is based on achievements. That is why I have implemented the relationship system. To limit what you can do with each NPC.

I have good ideas for the future of the game, both for the straight public and for the gay public.

I really care about the history of the game, it's an adult game, but it's still a game. And as each game has difficulties, you have to be a player and face them.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I will clarify that I am not hiding or trying to deceive anyone.
Yet you keep saying it.. The MC will do this, and the MC will do this, but in reality playing the game RIGHT NOW, the MC cannot do the things you say it will. In a patreon pitch, you say what you intend to do this in the future.
The description of a demo download, is not a patreon sales pitch. It needs to say the current state of development, or players gonna be not happy. Saying the game is 50/50 isn't true when boy mouth on cock, but no girl mouth on cock

Take Dating my Daughter for example. Does it say "you will fuck your daughter in the ass" nope. Fans are happy all around because there's no deception, or confusion. Side quests thrown in are bonus material. The game does what's expected of it, every step of the way. Players wish for more, but no promise is broken.

Your game caters to a group even larger than the incest genre. Make that a little more pronounced, and you'll get patrons politically supporting you.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yet you keep saying it.. The MC will do this, and the MC will do this, but in reality playing the game RIGHT NOW, the MC cannot do the things you say it will. In a patreon pitch, you say what you intend to do this in the future.
The description of a demo download, is not a patreon sales pitch. It needs to say the current state of development, or players gonna be not happy. Saying the game is 50/50 isn't true when boy mouth on cock, but no girl mouth on cock

Take Dating my Daughter for example. Does it say "you will fuck your daughter in the ass" nope. Fans are happy all around because there's no deception, or confusion. Side quests thrown in are bonus material. The game does what's expected of it, every step of the way. Players wish for more, but no promise is broken.

Your game caters to a group even larger than the incest genre. Make that a little more pronounced, and you'll get patrons politically supporting you.

Friend,

My game is in development. What I can show you until then is what is already done. I will not change the history of my game to please any class. My game is what it is now and will be what I am saying in the future. Sponsoring or not my game does not depend on me, but on those who believe in my work.

All that is written on my Patreon page are things that I intend to do. I'm not saying they're already in my game.
Dude, I'm spending nights programming, rendering, writing the story, worrying about a lot of things.
And I only got 40 Patrons today. I do not even have $ 500 sponsorship and I'm still posting updates every 15 days!
Believe in my work or not, will depend on each one.
I am showing what I have already done and what I intend to do.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Friend,

My game is in development. What I can show you until then is what is already done. I will not change the history of my game to please any class. My game is what it is now and will be what I am saying in the future. Sponsoring or not my game does not depend on me, but on those who believe in my work.

All that is written on my Patreon page are things that I intend to do. I'm not saying they're already in my game.
Dude, I'm spending nights programming, rendering, writing the story, worrying about a lot of things.
And I only got 40 Patrons today. I do not even have $ 500 sponsorship and I'm still posting updates every 15 days!
Believe in my work or not, will depend on each one.
I am showing what I have already done and what I intend to do.

Don't confuse patrons with players. Players don't pay $50 a month to buy a game. Patrons support a cause.
Players support you in a different way... The more people playing the game the bigger the fanbase, increases your patron cause effectiveness.

One group doesn't work without the other. Sell-out the players, and they quit playing. no players, no cuck bucks.
Don't say the game is not gay, if it's as gay as the player wants it to be, then it's gay.
If the player wants it to not be gay, that part isn't there yet. I understand, you're working on it.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm working to make this game everything I've described in my Patreon.

What I can ask of you and all others is that you have patience.

And I want to clarify that I am not selling my game, they are not paying me 5 $, 10 $, 20 $ and 50 $ for my game, nobody can pay for something that I am not selling, even because I am distributing the game for free.

I am presenting a project and am asking for financial help to complete this project, just that. The people who are donating (sponsoring) they believe in my work.

This is how Patreon works.

My game is gay and straight. You can not conclude what my game is based on a demo. When my game is finished, let's talk about what it is.

ShinShodai

Jul 11, 2017
Someone can help me ? when they are the scene when you come in the your appartment for the first time and they are your sister lying and sleeping in the sofa when i click they give me a big "Game Over" How can i pass this game over ?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes