Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Personally, it will be very difficult for me to follow the comments of this (and several others) forum. If they have problems, doubts and or just want to chat about the game contact me using my page at Patreon, send me a private comment or message. It's easier for me to receive and respond to everyone!

Thanks for playing and liking!
If you have problems with (bugs) I ask you to be understandable and know that I am working tirelessly to remedy all problems! :FuckYea:

Two Sides v0.035 fix is ready! :heartcoveredeyes:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Personally, it will be very difficult for me to follow the comments of this (and several others) forum. If they have problems, doubts and or just want to chat about the game contact me using my page at Patreon, send me a private comment or message. It's easier for me to receive and respond to everyone!

Thanks for playing and liking!
If you have problems with (bugs) I ask you to be understandable and know that I am working tirelessly to remedy all problems! :FuckYea:

Two Sides v0.035 fix is ready! :heartcoveredeyes:
If I may give a tad bit of advice go on the F95 discord if you REALLY want to keep in touch with the community as yes these threads go like lighting sometimes and it would be better if you were on discord to get info in real time.

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If I may give a tad bit of advice go on the F95 discord if you REALLY want to keep in touch with the community as yes these threads go like lighting sometimes and it would be better if you were on discord to get info in real time.
How do I access the F95 in Discord? Does anyone in particular send an invitation?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
How do I access the F95 in Discord? Does anyone in particular send an invitation?
Click on "Chat" at the top of the page (then Chat if it doesn't take you straight there), and it will take you to a page that has the following:

We have moved our chat to Discord! This improves the chat massively whilst also reducing server load.
The Discord server is integrated with the forums, linking your Discord and Forum accounts will automatically
sync your F95 group/permissions, and prevent impersonation. You must link your account in order to chat

... Or you can just click on one of those 2 links instead (apparently :pokerFace:.... x'D)

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is the scene at the C.A.D.E before the game over the last one in the current version, or did i just fuck up somewhere before that?

Amenaso

Sep 29, 2016
The end of the game is stupid .Really again crazy lustfull girl in medicine cloak. Please , do some more adequate plot in clinic .

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Man, this was just a joke. The real content of the clinic will come in version 0.04
Relax!

I will hardly get out of logic, because I really care about the game's history.
Good to know it's a joke, but the real joke is, it happens too often in these style of games, which is why no one got the joke.

Now all we need is people crying "cuck", because Linda had an ex-bf, or it turns out MC's mother had sex with MC's father at some point in MC's past.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hello guys!

I'm helping Greonogames improve his game, so he asked the following questions and we would like your opinion!

Then go to the poll page and give your votes!

Thank you very much!

Reactions: DragonWrath

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hello guys!

I'm helping Greonogames improve his game, so he asked the following questions and we would like your opinion!

Then go to the poll page and give your votes!

Thank you very much!

Sure here is one don't ever end a update like it did with the clinic saying game over that shit pissed me the fuck off.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Sure here is one don't ever end a update like it did with the clinic saying game over that shit pissed me the fuck off.
The end in the clinic is not the end of the game, just the end of the update ... I just wanted to finish the version in a funny way ... That event is fake, in the original story does not exist.

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I have a problem: the game does not start. When I click the exe the first two screenshots appear (warning and help us), then the initial menu appears for a second and immediately disappear. I hear a music, but the screen stays black and the fgame does not continue. Often, clicking with mouse, the game closes.
If at the short moment in which the menu appears, I click on "stat new game", the game starts, but I see only the scripts, but no picture or clip.

Any suggestions?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The end in the clinic is not the end of the game, just the end of the update ... I just wanted to finish the version in a funny way ... That event is fake, in the original story does not exist.
I honestly thought it was legit I damn near blew a fucking gasket how pissed I was. XD

But you are still doing gods work with this game man the only thing I gotta say is cut down us starting at that bald dudes ass as he is running cause I mean its legit a boner killer

And maybe have a explanation in game what each stat is for and the variables they affect and how to "Obtain" said stat.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I have a problem: the game does not start. When I click the exe the first two screenshots appear (warning and help us), then the initial menu appears for a second and immediately disappear. I hear a music, but the screen stays black and the fgame does not continue. Often, clicking with mouse, the game closes.
If at the short moment in which the menu appears, I click on "stat new game", the game starts, but I see only the scripts, but no picture or clip.

Any suggestions?
Try running it in admin mode

Right click the icon and click run this in administrator mode.

Reactions: greono

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Try running it in admin mode

Right click the icon and click run this in administrator mode.
I tried as you suggested, but it does not work. As an administrator, the initial menu does not appear at all!

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes