Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
maybe i dont understand it... i m not english... :/
I doubt he was trying to put you down but you make a point
As some may know I am not a native English speaker either but being on an English speaking forum allows me to be thick skinned about my languistal deficiences :)
The dev is not an native English speaker either :)

Reactions: botc76 and greono

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I went to look for the post lol. Didnt even realize it was actually in this thread that he told me XD
It was @Burt who he said it was Raissa Mattos
Quick google search confirms that it is her. Goes by Ray Mattos on IG tho XD
She is much hotter than I anticipated from that gif
The mystery has been solved, now the big question is how do we get her into my basement for uhh, science of cours.

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I have a problem: the game does not start. When I click the exe the first two screenshots appear (warning and help us), then the initial menu appears for a second and immediately disappear. I hear a music, but the screen stays black and the fgame does not continue. Often, clicking with mouse, the game closes.
If at the short moment in which the menu appears, I click on "stat new game", the game starts, but I see only the scripts, but no picture or clip.

Any suggestions?
I have the same problem with new version.
Is there any solution?

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I have the same problem with new version.
Is there any solution?
Try start as administrator level and or another screen resolution that is widescreen 1600x900 or 1366x768 or 1920x1080

Or, go to the Game Options menu, change the language and then return to English.

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
Hi all.
I'm stuck as soon as I get into the sister's apartment.
I'm in front of the door with the bag in my hand and that's it.
How to interact with it?
Thank you.
Try start as administrator level and or another screen resolution that is widescreen 1600x900 or 1366x768 or 1920x1080

Or, go to the Game Options menu, change the language and then return to English.
Have the same problem of being stuck after I enter the appartment. Unfortunately your solutions do not work (nor does starting the game from earlier stages).

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
APPCRASH for me.... Both
Two Sides v0.04a - 64-Bit And Two Sides v0.04 Fix - 64-Bit
Problemhändelsens namn: APPCRASH
Programnamn: Two Sides v0.04 Fix - 64-Bit.exe
Programversion: 5.5.0.46319
Programtidsstämpel: 5837004a
Namn på felmodul: Two Sides v0.04 Fix - 64-Bit.exe
Modulens version: 5.5.0.46319
Tidsstämpel för felmodul: 5837004a
Undantagskod: c000001d
Undantagsförskjutning: 0000000000287847
OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Språkvariant-ID: 1053
Ytterligare information 1: 0095
Ytterligare information 2: 0095585a4de7792e319a1e1ba0f392bd
Ytterligare information 3: 5a36
Ytterligare information 4: 5a368c4be057259af8d274064ab4448f

Last edited:

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Have the same problem of being stuck after I enter the appartment. Unfortunately your solutions do not work (nor does starting the game from earlier stages).
Try to start a new game.
What version are you playing? 0.04a? Or 0.04 Fix?

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
Starting a new game helped indeed. However, it just confirms as others have already mentioned the game to be buggy.

Most annoying thing being not able to save whenever I want to (as in renpy games, and others) as well as unskipable animations which from an artistic point of view might definitely be interesting are not that fun if you have to watch them over and over only because you made a judgment error which costed you precious points.

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
Somehow I have no problems running the game in spanish, but sadly I do not speak it... English version stucks here and there (at first when he wants to grab sis' pic out of his back and later when he enters the appartment where she's sleeping on the couch)... :( #sadface

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just saw a post on Greonos Patreon looking for MAC testers.
So if you have mac and are looking for the update Id recommend you hop on over there and help him out :p

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I just paid 5$ to get the fix from patreon and all it did was let me through 2 lines of conversation and then break and loop again...

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I just paid 5$ to get the fix from patreon and all it did was let me through 2 lines of conversation and then break and loop again...
Unfortunately the old saves are not working. You need to start the game from the beginning.
Remember that for a faster response, you can send me a message directly both here and at Patreon.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Unfortunately the old saves are not working. You need to start the game from the beginning.
Remember that for a faster response, you can send me a message directly both here and at Patreon.
Thanks, but that doesnt seem to work for me. If i start a new game, it breaks at the station when Lindsey is supposed to give a HJ. If i load my old save in the 32 bit version the romance path with Lindsey just ends after the phone call, if i go the friendship path then that gives me access to places, and i can visit the aunt, but it ends there.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thanks, but that doesnt seem to work for me. If i start a new game, it breaks at the station when Lindsey is supposed to give a HJ. If i load my old save in the 32 bit version the romance path with Lindsey just ends after the phone call, if i go the friendship path then that gives me access to places, and i can visit the aunt, but it ends there.
Are you using the 0.04 Fix version?
Well, anyway, try to start the game as an administrator.
In the game, go to Game Options and change your language and then return to English.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Are you using the 0.04 Fix version?
Well, anyway, try to start the game as an administrator.
In the game, go to Game Options and change your language and then return to English.
Yep thanks, the language change did it for me
EDIT: The Lindsey romance path still doesnt go forward, but i guess thats where her content ends? (phone call)

Barenchi

Donor
Apr 23, 2017
I'm really fond of this game (more than any popular sex game -except Akabur ones-). The storytelling is good, graphics are arousing, maybe it needs a little more improve on the UI it's still a bit clumsy. Make more simple and ergo.
Afraid that I don't have 20$ to spare by month for a Walkthrough. But still, When the game will have more story component, I will Patreon him.

Here a little summary of what improvements :

- A way to skip the game-blocking “WIP” and “Help Us” screens
- A way to skip the intro animation
- A Way to really save the game
- Less obscure bugs (for example, I came across the MC thinking about options – “1024” was one of them and Lindsay said “8” at the train station scene with Bret)
- A way to cheat
- Better UI Graphics and mechanics
- A developement episode by episode, that way we can play the game without having those red message "Content to come soon"

I juste have one question : What is the music of the main menu ? I love it ! XD

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes