Hmmm... Guys, I only one think we already see this FeMale Char already? O_O

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This isn't Two Weeks 2, nor is it a remake it's simply the next game from Madek. All it shares with Two Weeks is the character Jennifer, but it doesn't continue the story. MC goes to the University and Jennifer decides to live with him. Not even sure this is actually supposed to be the same MC.

I think Madek mentions that it's not even the same Jennifer, just the same model with a similar character and the same name, but the MC is far less nice than the Two Weeks one apparently.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game isn't a remake of Two Weeks, it's a new game entirely.

And I noticed some people struggling to understand MC's character/personality, so I decided to go on the Patreon page and pick this up to clarify it a bit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And about NTR, I don't recall such thing ever being in the first game, at least it didn't have the tag, it did have rape tag however but I don't remember anything like that taking place either. Highly doubt there's gonna be any NTR in this game either. And considering the concept of MC I mentioned above, then even if something that could possibly be considered as NTR, MC probably wouldn't see it that way, since he "struggles to understand concepts of feelings or empathy".

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Uploader's Note: This is another game from the same Dev. As I didn't find the name of the game yet, so called it Two Weeks 2

This note is priceless. UncleVT is so fast that he's uploaded a game to f95 before the dev has even properly named it and gave it a hypothetical name himself. Brilliant. :LOL: (y)

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
So just to clear things up since people seem confused, it is not a remake or anything like that, it is a completely new game just with the same (might I add absolutely sexy) girl model. It seems to have a great start, but the one thing that bugs me, is the "Inspect" thing. It's unnecessary to click on objects just to inspect them if they're going to have no use but "It's a chair", or "it's a sink". We can see that it's a chair or sink or whatever else, and seems like a waste of interaction, text, and work on the developer. I think that should be removed unless the object or whatever is going to be useful. Models look great and can't wait to see where he goes with this. Keep up the great work!

Polyphem

Jan 10, 2018
This isn't Two Weeks 2, nor is it a remake it's simply the next game from Madek. All it shares with Two Weeks is the character Jennifer, but it doesn't continue the story. MC goes to the University and Jennifer decides to live with him. Not even sure this is actually supposed to be the same MC.

I think Madek mentions that it's not even the same Jennifer, just the same model with a similar character and the same name, but the MC is far less nice than the Two Weeks one apparently.
1000% true! He killed his story for a bit of sand-box and the fear to make a in-patch.

Reactions: Tumai

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
there's already a 2nd one? i still having trouble getting past d 6 on the first one as were many others

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
What do you do after visiting the neighbor? I wish the movement system was easier to use. Seems to elaborate, to me.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes