VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just want to check that sex with the mother is actually the end? Or is there a little more?
there are 3 possible endings depending on how much you make her drink: consensual sex with the mother, sex with the mother drunk and asleep, rejected by the mother

But then there is nothing more

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
Personally I think the shorter scope of the game did it wonders. Who knows how many aspiring VNs hoped to expand on their initial development, yet ended up ballooning into the many abandoned projects we see cluttering the games library? I wish more games had a similar length as Two Weeks, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack-ish and lnppo

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Such a shame, the game needed a bit more sexual tension building. Would have been perfect after three to four additional updates.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
DEVELOPÉR DEAD? bet my bones that if somebody wanted or tried to pick and continue this good game , Junk Developer will rise from the dead to say no copy my game ... such a rushed bad end , drunk dev maybe

TW2 got dead too so

Uusal behavior of thos guys

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Episode 5
PC download - - WORKUPLOAD - - links not working
Best way to bring notice to this is to report the OP and let them know which ones are not working.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
to put another way, the only links working that i can find is the MEGA links
Just report the OP any time this happens, you don't need to post a new post here just need to report the OP and a mod will get them fixed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bates motel dev came back from ukraine i am sure you can come back too
He didn't want to do the game anymore. He deleted his Patreon and all.

The dev of Gates Motel wanted to keep making his game but was forced to quit for a while because of the war.

2 different situations.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I wouldn't even want the dev to come back, because he was a major flake. Wasn't making enough on Patreon, was never happy with his work, complained about the mom's teeth, and we all know knew how it was going to end with Madek.

I mean, the only reason most people liked this game was because of Jennifer... think that was her name. Rather see someone else use the model and make a similar game.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes