VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
What a sudden and unrealistic quickie with Sis in the shed and then later the rushed end. Apparently the dev wanted to end the game as soon as possible. Well, rather an end with horror than an end without horror! Too bad, there was so much potential! :(
No, rather end it when it is completely done, than end it when you start to realise your game is out of control and you don't know what to do to continue it in a sensible manner. That's a curse of an incompetent developers.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
abandoned tag would be more fitting... after all this build up to throw everything away... its a shame because overall its a good game. solid writing, good renders, hot characters. to make 500-600$ is not bad for a game with 5 releases and only teasing. anyway, hope the dev knows what he is doing and i wish him luck with his new project, he has the skill to make such game but if he is gonna sack every project if it doesn't bring him thousands of dollars...

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
Well, such a good and promising game at the start and such poor ending. It seems that suddenly author was needed close this project as soon as possible and he did that in such bad way.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Wait, why does the language randomly switch after Stan catches you in the shed and you talk to him then go looking for her?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I downloaded ep 1-4 and named the mom Jo .....the MC does not call her mom, he calls her Jo

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Here is a combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one Ep 1 - 6 ):

For Mac users here are links for the combined file:
I can't test this, I don't own a Mac, but a member who does tested it ( @Paris/Texas ) and said everything is working fine.

Saves from Ep 1-4 and Ep 5 ( will have to manually move these into the save folder ) worked without issue not breaking game. If it is a save from after the MC and sis are watching TV together it could bring you back into the game after the game ends. It is fixed in the combined version, but if you load a save past this point it may cause this issue, just exit to the main menu, when the game says "The End" in the dialog the game is over. Saves from Ep 6 might break the game, if on load it throws an error hit rollback, if that crashes the game you cannot use that save, if the game comes back save the file again overwriting the save you just loaded. I don't know why saves from 6 might be causing errors, the best I could do.

Edit Nov 7, 2019: A fellow user, playb0y44, made a compressed version of the all in one, it can be found here, thank you.

Last edited:

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Here is a combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one ): ...
Do I get it right - you created an unfragmented game version, which you can seamlessly play from ep. 1 to ep. 6?

That would be frickin' cool.
Until now I thought you have to be a coder to do this, but maybe you are. :D

Any chance you could re-upload the file at a different host but Mega?
I'm on macOS - and Mega is a bitch to Safari when it comes to files larger than - I think - 2 GB.

where is the completed mac version?
Check my sig or @wurg's post above.

Reactions: Fapmaister
U

User_10739

Here is a combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one ):

Maybe @Kasey could squash this one also and @Paris/Texas might be able to make a Mac version out of this one, I don't know how to do these things.

If @UncleVT, @jande21, @Bloo or another mod or uploader could post this in the OP for everyone to see, thank you.

Included in the download is a save from the end of Ep 1-4 ( click on the right door to continue ) and from the end of Ep 5.
If you want to rename the characters ( the MC is still named after me - whoops missed this ), hit Shift-O and type the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saves from Ep 1-4 and Ep 5 ( will have to manually move these into the save folder ) worked without issue not breaking game. Saves from Ep 6 might break the game, if on load it throws an error hit rollback, if that crashes the game you cannot use that save, if the game comes back save the file again overwriting the save you just loaded. I don't know why saves from 6 might be causing errors, the best I could do.
Thanks, I'll run it through the blender...

Reactions: wurg
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes