VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Played to the end and I must say it was nice, short but nice. :) Sad thing that it was this short thou, than again so much dialogue would make almost any dev want to cut the production short.:confused: Any way of preventing the friend interference with the sis in shed incident or is that something that was suppose to happen no mater what? :unsure::whistle:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
No you can't avoid it unfortunately.
Than all i can say is: -dear goddesses of love and perversion why must you torment us in such way by not allowing us to enjoy that delightful sis "nuch" more and why must have you stopped the dev's inspiration at ep6........ -and thus now balls are turning blue and nuches are drying for there is nothing left other than crying. :cry:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It looks great but it has an ending too rushed. Is anything known if the dev is going to retake it?

May 6, 2017
demo is out not a bad start, but got some touchy scenes. Also said some scenes not in future update or something like that. altho its just a demo me personally ill wait half a year.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Two Weeks [Ep. 1-6 Fixed] [Madek] - Original Size: 2.6 GB

Download Win (277 MB): - - -
Man, you're a hero
Not only Compressed but also All in One?
It's the little things that make people great

Reactions: playb0y44

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
yowe i saw this in svscomics i coudnt be any more happy lets hope he will do better in remake

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Here is a combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one Ep 1 - 6 ):
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix Attached: unzip and place in the same folder as the .exe overwrite the files.

For Mac users here are links for the combined file:
I can't test this, I don't own a Mac, but a member who does tested it ( @Paris/Texas ) and said everything is working fine.
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix attached: unzip and place in Two_Weeks - Combined mac\Two_weeks.app\Contents\Resources\autorun, overwrite the files.

Saves from Ep 1-4 and Ep 5 ( will have to manually move these into the save folder ) worked without issue not breaking game. If it is a save from after the MC and sis are watching TV together it could bring you back into the game after the game ends. It is fixed in the combined version, but if you load a save past this point it may cause this issue, just exit to the main menu, when the game says "The End" in the dialog the game is over. Saves from Ep 6 might break the game, if on load it throws an error hit rollback, if that crashes the game you cannot use that save, if the game comes back save the file again overwriting the save you just loaded. I don't know why saves from 6 might be causing errors, the best I could do.
There is an issue with saving at the beginning of where Ep 5 starts until you grab the usb from the MC room, a fix is in the Hotfix patch below.

EDIT: The attached file is a small language fix for Ep 6 or for the combined file. Extract the file and place in the game folder to fix the couple of lines in French in the game. A big thank you to @bossapplesauce for explaining to me how to this works.
Hi, the GDrive download seems to be mac only, while the mega requires their app to download for pc....Could you maybe post again the pc version? Thanks.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, the GDrive download seems to be mac only, while the mega requires their app to download for pc....Could you maybe post again the pc version? Thanks.
Don't know what happened there, but the pc link is fixed now. You don't need the Mega app to download the other one though, you just have to download it in google chrome browser due to its size. Has to do with the buffer of something, only google chrome has enough to download large files from Mega.

Sorry about that.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes