VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
"short update"? Who said that? ! :pensive: if you think that, i must say you're wrong or i disagree with u .....

Agreed about unnecessary choices in previous versions or until episode 4 , i don't have any complaints and i'm not disappointed with the new update , still love Two Weeks , ONLY i wish i hadn't waited so long :teary: ...

P.S. Jennifer (sister default name) is on my TOP 1 of all mature/adult games that i've played ! (until now)...

Reactions: luisar018
R

RWaites

Title
It was a special episode in two parts, I wanted to try things while I could (on a 1st project, that's what i mean), sadly it went wrong.
I've worked a lot this past month for a "meh" result.

It's time to go back to basics and produce fast, clean, simple update.

About the saves, for those who didn't see, there is a long post about it explaining why we made this choice and why we think it's for the better. (12 september post if you want to check it)

Lastly if you have any feedback about this last episode, even negative one, it will be greatly

Some clarifications about decisions based paths in the game
Hey,
So we wanted to talk about this later but some of you asked questions about it, so here is the anwser;

The code aspect is clearly not my area, I tried to introduce different paths via simple but impactful choices.

You may already have encountered some bugs, it can ruin your experience, there is nothing worse than getting an error while playing, we'll all agree on that.

And as you know, if you read my previous post, I'm not working on my own anymore.

With my teammate, we decided it would be best not to reuse previous choices made in already released episodes, so that we can build some more robust code from now on.

We definitely want to introduce some content based on choices made in the past, starting from the next episode we will release.

We have decided to do like that to reduce as much as possible the probability of bugs growin

Reactions: Endless

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Do we have to start a new game? I loaded the save and finished in the same place and with the same error screens with ignore.

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
What the fuck is this? Immediately after hugging with Mom in the kitchen, the game starts again at the very first scene with the sister

Reactions: PrettyPredator

flanby

May 25, 2017
It was a good episode. Its big problem was that the updates were very short; this episode has a good/correct amount of content. So as ex-patreon of this game if the next update is similar and doesn't take very long time, I probably come back to support it.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Five episodes and the closest to anything sexual you get is the mother literally sitting on you in her underwear.
LEL
Wait are you telling me that after going through all 5 epsiodes that's all you'll get in regards to sexual content? If that's the case I'll just stop playing now.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

Title
It was a special episode in two parts, I wanted to try things while I could (on a 1st project, that's what i mean), sadly it went wrong.
I've worked a lot this past month for a "meh" result.

It's time to go back to basics and produce fast, clean, simple update.

About the saves, for those who didn't see, there is a long post about it explaining why we made this choice and why we think it's for the better. (12 september post if you want to check it)

Lastly if you have any feedback about this last episode, even negative one, it will be greatly

Some clarifications about decisions based paths in the game
Hey,
So we wanted to talk about this later but some of you asked questions about it, so here is the anwser;

The code aspect is clearly not my area, I tried to introduce different paths via simple but impactful choices.

You may already have encountered some bugs, it can ruin your experience, there is nothing worse than getting an error while playing, we'll all agree on that.

And as you know, if you read my previous post, I'm not working on my own anymore.

With my teammate, we decided it would be best not to reuse previous choices made in already released episodes, so that we can build some more robust code from now on.

We definitely want to introduce some content based on choices made in the past, starting from the next episode we will release.

We have decided to do like that to reduce as much as possible the probability of bugs growin
Ok so now they use new code and Episode 1-4 is more like a long prologue now and all decisions made after Episode 5 will have an impact on all upcoming content? Thats a good explanation for me and I hope they can now produce nice updates in a steady pace :)

The content of update 5 was good imho - maybe a bit short and still a lot of teasing, but I dont have a problem with slow build up and teasing :)

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
I love this game! It has so much potential! Mom and sis are great, although I prefer the mom. It felt short after such a long wait, but as someone who's also working on their first game, I feel your pain Madek.

Hopefully you find your rhythm and start cranking out updates monthly.
The renders are top notch!

SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
The art is beautiful, and I am liking the story line so far.. but I am a little disappointed in the lack of real consequences for your actions at this point. I hope the next episode explores this further.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Is this all 5 chapters per OP 1-5 or do I need to d/l 1-4 first and play. Based on file size 1-4 over 1 GB and 1-5 only 500+ MG it looks like 1-5 is either compressed or a stand alone update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if it gets better but the conversations at the start are really weird.

I've got a brother and when he walks in a room I don't instantly think he's staring at my ass, that would be an odd thing to think of just like shouting and screaming when told to go shopping with him if I hadn't seen him for 2 years.

It's really weird writing.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes