• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
So, if u want to keep the whole game u should not delete the v0.4, becuz there is no old content in the ep5.
Was bit afraid when game dont show old saves and i was thinking that Start cause starting whole game again, but not, 0.5 start when MC going to visit sister in her room and also game ask for Mom and sister names

ImSims

Feb 19, 2018
With the new update, the game loses all meaning. What did he want to show in Episode 5? Where do the lines of previous versions go? All as it is not very clear. For 4-5 months it was possible to make much more and more interesting, than to dig in dirty linen. :confused:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I hope Madek has a good reason for separating chapters into different games and making all the choices made by the players in the previous chapter irrelevent for the new one. :confused:
It's quite unusual for a Ren'Py game, it's actually easier not to do that and keep chapters together.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah it's a nice little episode, no more and no less. If the next one won't take 2 months again, it could(!) turn in the right direction. I'd strongly suggest that you leave out exact release dates in the future unless you're 110% sure. Btw I also think the mother is somehow ugly, so please more sister content

Reactions: blahblah25

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I've been waiting for this one, it's been a long time coming, started to get worried there for a minute, but all for naught, it's here, yay! :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Did I missed something? The last scene in Ep4 was after they smoked and I went to bed. Then Ep5 starts (at night?) in the sister's bedroom? And where is Lydia? And why are there candles?

I am confused and I hate games where your decisions just change the next scene and dont affect the game. Why this splitting?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So episode 5 is like a new game, judging from comments? It doesn't matter what you did in 1-4 at all?
Yes, you got it. EP5 is a whole new game that starts from the point where EP4 ended.

Did I missed something? The last scene in Ep4 was after they smoked and I went to bed. Then Ep5 starts (at night?) in the sister's bedroom? And where is Lydia? And why are there candles?
Maybe you smoked a bit too much, because you skipped an episode. :rolleyes:

I am confused and I hate games where your decisions just change the next scene and dont affect the game. Why this splitting?
Yes, that's a conundrum at the moment, but you better play the skipped EP4 before the new one.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes