VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I get that the update is late again, but please stop with this.

You've already said your piece, several times in fact. Now you're just repeating yourself at best, and trolling at worst.
Honestly, don't you think every and each of us would prefer to be chitchatting the game content now? Instead, as social creatures, we talk about the reality. And the reality is.. what it is. Should we rather gag ourselves and stop writing at all..? We form pretty nice community here, after all...

Daboy117

May 29, 2017
Honestly, don't you think every and each of us would prefer to be chitchatting the game content now? Instead, as social creatures, we talk about the reality. And the reality is.. what it is. Should we rather gag ourselves and stop writing at all..? We form pretty nice community here, after all...
What do you get from that? I mean sure I don´t like it either but the Mod asked nicely! No need to put words into his mouth...

edit: update is out!

dreedk

Jan 20, 2018
I really like how the story is going and this new system Madek added to the game. So far I've only seen some bugs with the names of the mother and sister, who change sometimes.

I hope you consider my feedback, I hoped that your choices in the game would entail more consquences, where the story would take different directions but I am liking the realism of the situations, of actions that normally people would have, as already discussed in this forum the novel category is being very well represented in this fantastic game, for me the more it instigates and provokes, the better the results or rewards will be in the end when one of the two, sister or mother or both, give in and actually have sex with you.

And when we talk about dead lines, specially for patreon projects, its tottaly normal to delay the release date, I just think will be better if Madek comunicate more with us, maybe people will be more tolerant and will understand the situation and what its happening.

*SPOILER*
Hey guys, Has anyone discovered the password for the sister's computer and diary? I've already tried to find some information on her blanket and I've already tried the words from the pictures in the bathroom. For mom's cellphone, the password it's pretty easy, 0000.

Reactions: ponny and dekmma

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
As I've already said and staff has echoed, there's a difference between having a dialogue and just trolling. Posting "Liar" repeatedly (or some variation) is the latter and will stop.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
As I've already said and staff has echoed, there's a difference between having a dialogue and just trolling. Posting "Liar" repeatedly (or some variation) is the latter and will stop.
I never call anyone names. Ever. I myself was trying to make a point that what's been happening to the games prolonged release periods is equally fault on the creators (obviously) and their patrons. If patrons recuse themselves from pulling out their money from a developer taking such an approach, they simply justify and sustain it. That's all from me.
Generally, people should be free to speak their minds; if there is no content to discuss, also on the fact there is no content to discuss. In a respectful and civil manner, of course. That's what the fora are for, ain't they?

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes