VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes
D

Deleted member 42

anyone know the phones & laptop password? and is it a bug that i cannot click on the didlo when on bedroom?

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
why make ep all gamemaker i dont know hate need dowload ch1 then ch2 why not 1 bigger

May 19, 2017
Haha ok, next time I'm meeting friends I tell them I'll be there in two hours and then just don't show up without any notice. Maybe I can pull that off a second time. But after three times most of my friends would call me a lyer, wouldn't they? Dude just admit that you were procrastinating or whatever and we won't see it this month. or next.
The word you looking for is liar instead of "lyer".
GrammarSheriff done, going on patrol again, show me 10-4.

Madek lives in gargantua
Hey Bunta!
Saw your boy racing, he's really awesome, y'know?

Reactions: pavar

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
The update is very short. The legs opening under the table scene on the last update is better than all v0.5... But the sister teasing with the boner and the size of boobs is nice. And I just can't begin to like the ugly mother. She is hot and all, but that face kills me

Reactions: titit and RainMan92

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Ok i am not sure how to to install this...do i just copy and past it over 0.4 part 1 ?

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Ok i am not sure how to to install this...do i just copy and past it over 0.4 part 1 ?
Just unzip and play, but not sure how old saves will work, because 0.5 wont see old saves and if i copy them, got error

EDIT: nevermind, 0.5 start where 0.4 part 1 ends, even without old saves

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Eh, it's good that I didn’t donate the game - minigames, passwords, search for objects, the author collected everything I hate in such games.
But there was such a promising story. :teary:

Reactions: Arcane666

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Just unzip and play, but not sure how old saves will work, because 0.5 wont see old saves and if i copy them, got error

EDIT: nevermind, 0.5 start where 0.4 part 1 ends, even without old saves
So, if u want to keep the whole game u should not delete the v0.4, becuz there is no old content in the ep5.
And whats with the points for the girls we get in v0.4. We lose them? Think so, not the best solution imao.
Anyway @N7 @UncleVT @bossapplesauce can u update OP pls, but dont delete links for v0.4. Thanks

PC

MAC

Reactions: bas, N7 and UncleVT
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes