VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Yes I'm straight up lying to my patrons so I can...so I can... ermm why would I do that exactly?! Are you sure lying is the right word?
Nah, I just thought I could do much more in this laps of time and ended up being wrong, it's as simple as that.
Leave britney alone.
Don't let the hateful comments get to you man. Most of us adults know that stuff in real life can come up in the most unfortunate moments and one needs to get their priorities right.
Unfortunately we live in a society where entitled individuals expect instant gratification and any kind of delay pisses them off, especially on the internet.

So as a word of advice, do not post any release dates ever. Every time you are not able to deliver in the announced time-frame a shitstorm will ensue. Keep every one informed, but stay as vague as possible regarding your schedule.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
The thing is, I do notice my patreons, that's why there is a drama right now.
What this should mean?
And u are thinking about monthly charges? Right now u cant deliver 1 update in 5 months, so dont do that yet cuz u will lose all patreons. I understand that something unplaned can happen, but 4 weeks(or maybe even more) instead of 2 is a little bit too much. For me, your game is maybe the best one here, I like it very much, and it would be a shame if u cant finish it.

tilsex123

Dec 25, 2017
Don't let the hateful comments get to you man. Most of us adults know that stuff in real life can come up in the most unfortunate moments and one needs to get their priorities right.
Unfortunately we live in a society where entitled individuals expect instant gratification and any kind of delay pisses them off, especially on the internet.

So as a word of advice, do not post any release dates ever. Every time you are not able to deliver in the announced time-frame a shitstorm will ensue. Keep every one informed, but stay as vague as possible regarding your schedule.
^This

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Three things:
1. The developer is a member of the forum, and for the most part everyone has been expressing their displeasure in a civil manner. Please note that insults, name-calling, and personal attacks are not OK.

2. Your arguments are at best off-topic in a game thread, and at worst breaking our first forum rule which is "Be respectful".

3. Any member - Patreon or not - is welcome to post their opinion of a game here. That's what the forum is for, otherwise it'd just a big-ass list of links.

Thanks

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
MC invited a close friend to the beach with his family. I hope that he will be a cute guy like his best friend in Acting Lessons, not Eric

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
From his patreon posts I'm guessing Madek is based somewhere in Europe which leaves him about 4 hours to keep his 10th promise. I have a tiny tiny guess where this is going again :tf:

Reactions: RainMan92
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes