VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
I just replayed the first part to remember what was going on. And I'm really looking forward again to the next update. The visuals are very nicely done and of high quality (I really liked the flickering light). The writing itself lacks a little but that doesn't bother me too much.
Anyway I'm hoping for a soon update and maybe some more spicy scenes! :)

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I bet it won't be out today OR tomorrow, you can quote me on that. It's about trust, and Madek has lost all of it. I don't know if this is some kind of prank he's playing with all the promises about release dates and editing patreon posts etc. but by now it sure feels like one

faradey78

Aug 18, 2018
Man tries to create for us not ordinary thing, but limited man-hours. this is his first project. are all the programmers and talented artists illustrators here ??? On what basis do you have the right to demand something from him?do any of you pay him $ 100 a month to stutter about deadlines? fully support the author let it be a masterpiece than mediocrity.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Who speaks about money? If you said something then your word should mean something. I understand 1 time, maybe 2... If u dont know yout limits then simply dont give promises...
Man tries to create for us not ordinary thing, but limited man-hours. this is his first project. are all the programmers and talented artists illustrators here ??? On what basis do you have the right to demand something from him?do any of you pay him $ 100 a month to stutter about deadlines? fully support the author let it be a masterpiece than mediocrity.
Exactly my point.

faradey78

Aug 18, 2018
Patience is the virtue of the powerless and the decoration of the strong.
PS we say: waiting for a holiday- is better than the holiday itself)

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
This. Also he doesn't charge monthly installments like many on Patreon do so it clears him of any malfeasance save making promises he cant keep. If you really want an example of a developer with truly notorious practices please look to Gumdrop and his devout patrons who continue to propagate his degenerate delays indefinitely (1year 1update) whilst still paying him monthly installments. They are truly victims of their own design and we should be thankfully supportive of this dev who took a much more modest approach when he clearly didn't have to.

faradey78

Aug 18, 2018
This. Also he doesn't charge monthly installments like many on Patreon do so it clears him of any malfeasance save making promises he cant keep. If you really want an example of a developer with truly notorious practices please look to Gumdrop and his devout patrons who continue to propagate his degenerate delays indefinitely (1year 1update) whilst still paying him monthly installments. They are truly victims of their own design and we should be thankfully supportive of this dev who took a much more modest approach when he clearly didn't have to.
You are obviously not familiar with creative people in real life for them the time and deadlines is an abstract concept.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Why to speak if you cant keep your word?
I rly like this game, art is awsome and he is very talented, but where is a point in giving deadlines if u cant deliver. Delaying delays of delayed delays is trolling of fans...

Reactions: fenixblack

faradey78

Aug 18, 2018
Why to speak if you cant keep your word?
I rly like this game, art is awsome and he is very talented, but where is a point in giving deadlines if u cant deliver. Delaying delays of delayed delays is trolling of fans...
you are strange people ... the developer can send everyone to the dick and the question about the timing will be answered when it comes. He communicates with you and explains what difficulties he faced. you are still expressing claims ...

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
On the base of him saying to deliver on some day and then.. not delivering it? And then saying it's gonna happen two days later only to say two days later it's definitely going to happen two more days later and.. disappear?
C'mon.. I was the first and most eager to defend him, but there's gotta be a limit for everything...

you are strange people ... the developer can send everyone to the dick and the question about the timing will be answered when it comes. He communicates with you and explains what difficulties he faced. you are still expressing claims ...
What difficulties namely did he communicate? Have I missed anything from the n-th time updated 'release' post..?

Bunta

May 6, 2018
I think that people's frustration is due to the deadline, if he can not honor deadlines, he does not have to stipulate them, just say "the game will be ready when I finish" and go ahead with it

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
About the inviting his best friend to the beach with his family: ''Everyone is not Eric''.

Ohhh Big Brother. You are the Tango&Cash/Lethal Weapon of incest games. Like most of the buddy cop movies take example of these ones, nearly every incest game take examples from you and nod to you in some capacity.
I got a good chuckle out of this too. :)

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Yes I'm straight up lying to my patrons so I can...so I can... ermm why would I do that exactly?! Are you sure lying is the right word?
Nah, I just thought I could do much more in this laps of time and ended up being wrong, it's as simple as that.
Leave britney alone.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Haha ok, next time I'm meeting friends I tell them I'll be there in two hours and then just don't show up without any notice. Maybe I can pull that off a second time. But after three times most of my friends would call me a lyer, wouldn't they? Dude just admit that you were procrastinating or whatever and we won't see it this month. or next.

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Haha ok, next time I'm meeting friends I tell them I'll be there in two hours and then just don't show up without any notice. Maybe I can pull that off a second time. But after three times most of my friends would call me a lyer, wouldn't they? Dude just admit that you were procrastinating or whatever and we won't see it this month. or next.
The thing is, I do notice my patreons, that's why there is a drama right now.
Keep what you said about procrastinating in mind and I'll come back to you in a few days.
If I'm not mistaken, you were one of my patreon, I perfectly understand your disappointment about this last episode and hope you will still enjoy the follow up.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes