VN Ren'Py Abandoned Two Weeks 2 [Demo v0.1] [Madek]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
May 14, 2018
You are wrong, Isn't Jennifer in that game there.
lol. she is not the same model :LOL:
How is she not that?
Yeah, the boobs are a bit different, the eye color is a bit changed and the nose are a slight thicker on Jennifer, but they are basically looking the same.
They even have the same hair type.
Body type looks almost identical too.

35089_YjUD10kppO-ir2877Dq_MvTdg9_s6gw_KC_gJ6RQbhtGAvHMzUyXQjkcckPenULn.jpg

natecali23

Jun 29, 2018
How is she not that?
Yeah, the boobs are a bit different, the eye color is a bit changed and the nose are a slight thicker on Jennifer, but they are basically looking the same.
They even have the same hair type.
Body type looks almost identical too.

View attachment 451091
So what you're saying is she is a skinny blonde with a ponytail, which means it it is the same character model? You may be on to something there, Sherlock...

May 14, 2018
I knew someone was gonna say that.
Use your eyes, it's basically the same with minor changes. Changes that would take seconds to do, but I'm guessing it's not just me who is seeing the resemblance.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Having played the demo I have some concerns. Why was the preferences menu disabled? The text is too small and scrolling text is an abomination. The save/load interface is very clunky and did not need to be modified.

Regarding the story, there's very less here considering it's 0.1 but the MC goes from 0-50 in the span of a few minutes (for us) with Jennifer. On the first day they meet, then have a drink together and at night they watch TV. MC puts hand on her leg and then..... starts fingering her?! Lolwat, the progression is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Having played the demo I have some concerns. Why was the preferences menu disabled? The text is too small and scrolling text is an abomination. The save/load interface is very clunky and did not need to be modified.
In case you're really interested, you can read this: https://f95zone.to/threads/39663/post-2604281
(You can also enlarge dialog text and remove delay)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes