VN Ren'Py Abandoned Two Weeks 2 [Demo v0.1] [Madek]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Patreon

The dev craves for money rather than an interesting game ;)
pick one you cant pick both
If he were, this would be a continuation of 2 weeks, because of the abrupt ending, his patreons halved.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Unfortunately dev is slow as always, but apparently is still bold enough to charge per month :LUL: Just for the people who are not familiar with his work: Expect maybe 1 or 2 smallish updates per year. Chances are probably higher that he loses interest again before the next one comes out anyway

Reactions: RainMan92

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Unfortunately dev is slow as always, but apparently is still bold enough to charge per month :LUL: Just for the people who are not familiar with his work: Expect maybe 1 or 2 smallish updates per year. Chances are probably higher that he loses interest again before the next one comes out anyway
France is on lock-down for a month and an half at least. Maybe he'll be able to do something.
Yeah... Who am i kidding?

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
There's a reason the Dev never makes full games, he can't stick to a proper schedule and he has no obligation to his actual supporters as shown.

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
I hope the developer can give consistency and get the inspiration needed for this game. He is one of the few who manage to bring great renders with realistic physics in sexual movements, as well as credible and intelligent writing.

dnsin2019

Oct 27, 2019
It's been 5 months since the demo release. Progress so far?
As far as I can gather from his Patreon page... he designed the characters and enviroments and rendered a few pics and is working on providing 30 full minutes of play time. But you can sign up for supporting him up to 20 bucks a month.

Yeah, I can't wait to become a paying member on his patreon. (yep sarcasm)
So anyone want to bet that the game will be deemed completed before the end of the year? That or he just abandon it after he can't milk his paying patreons anymore.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's been 5 months since the demo release. Progress so far?
As far as I can gather from his Patreon page... he designed the characters and enviroments and rendered a few pics and is working on providing 30 full minutes of play time. But you can sign up for supporting him up to 20 bucks a month.

Yeah, I can't wait to become a paying member on his patreon. (yep sarcasm)
So anyone want to bet that the game will be deemed completed before the end of the year? That or he just abandon it after he can't milk his paying patreons anymore.
I played his first game, enjoyed what was there, but was disappointed that it ended abruptly. Now that I see that his second game is just the same assets and not receiving any updates I am going to remember to avoid him completely in future. Don't want to waste my time on a game that gets abandoned or "completed" before anything can happen. Really disappointing because both look like they have promise.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes