VN Ren'Py Abandoned Two Weeks 2 [Demo v0.1] [Madek]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
I really hope for this update there's a lot of really good juicy sexy scenes and a few sex scenes. For such a long waiting time, I really hope he puts his best foot forward and really reels us in with sex scenes instead of a few teases and nothing else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melkai

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
Too bad the first one was a disaster, was cut short, it has good renders tho. I hope this one will survive the first week. Good luck devs.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Almost forgot about this game. No wonder, dev has been absent again for a year. Pretty sure this game won't see the daylight anymore. There should be an abandoned tag as well

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Madek just posted a new Patreon post called "Alison" in which I assume he gives some renders of a girl. Anyone have it?

Reactions: driverman

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I played/followed the first game. Had to search/hunt/peck for this thread from that first one due to lack of activity.

14 months and still no game is not promising. Re-doing renders at the =1Year point is a sure sign of "too timid to do the work".

Sorry guys, but this appears to be a bust.

Too bad, there really seemed to be talent here.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I played/followed the first game. Had to search/hunt/peck for this thread from that first one due to lack of activity.

14 months and still no game is not promising. Re-doing renders at the =1Year point is a sure sign of "too timid to do the work".

Sorry guys, but this appears to be a bust.

Too bad, there really seemed to be talent here.
Yeah, at this point there is no reason to continue to hope. The dev is taking too long to put out anything. It's a shame as the first game had potential but instead of fixing the bugs and errors they ended it prematurely.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys,
I searched for other games of this dev, but I only found Two Weeks and Two Weeks 2 and both seem abandoned.
This thread last update was 2019-11-01 in the OP, is this dev working on any game now or is he out of business?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You can find the developers patreon (or whatever they use) linked in a games opening post. If you check they're still posting things about this game, and you can see the images from their last post in January above.

I think that date in the opening post was the UI mod being linked, and they made it pretty clear Two Weeks .

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Hi guys,
I searched for other games of this dev, but I only found Two Weeks and Two Weeks 2 and both seem abandoned.
This thread last update was 2019-11-01 in the OP, is this dev working on any game now or is he out of business?
Two Weeks was completed ages ago well a rushed ending completed and the next game does not have a name or at least last time I looked months ago doesn't have a name that's why people have called it Two Weeks 2 atm it has a Demo but there has been no releases since that I'm afraid.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
did anyone get the Nov/30/2020 version demo he said people could PM him for and is willing to share a link to it?

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Haha there was a link, i cant get the code for mega :c
Lets hope for someone to share it
g3fIAHhWGU5V_sXYWVLb86B0Ili8KizARWj1Owx0rKQ that is the code

I got it just I am stuck xD I am so confused, that's why I asked in case someone had already finished the demo

like I got sleeping pills but no clue what to do with them

Reactions: ZAZARAZA
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes