VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If i download episode 6 i get the other episodes too?
If you want the "original" versions, load file 1-4, ep 5 and ep 6 !!!! When you play, start at 1-4 and when it ends, open ep 5 folder !!! Saves in 1-4 DON`T work at ep 5, so they don`t matter !!! When ep 5 ends, open ep 6 !!!

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Hey I tried going to Security but that was not the issue. Do you have an updated version for mac or a solution?
Both Mac versions (ep. 6 standalone and all-in-one) worked for me.
Have you tried (redownloading) both or googling for the exact error message?
I'm not an expert myself and that's how I solve most of the issues I encounter.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Holy shit this is great. The sexiest scene for me was probably when you and the sister were banging at friend's house. The view and animation was great. The boob physics and the lead up to it was fucking amazing. Never felt a better nut. I wish we had more sex scenes with the sister though. I hope there's a sequel or another update where some new sister scenes are intergrated.

Reactions: Nerttu

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Is there a goddamn walkthrough for this game?
Not a unified one unfortunately. If you do search through this thread, I'm hopeful you'll be able to find the WT for v0.1 - 0.4. I found an Ep 5 WT but can't upload it right now so I'll post it here. I'm not sure if there's an Ep 6 WT though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Okay, I finally got around to finishing this thing, and I have a couple of comments about the two sex scenes.

Also disappointing was the almost complete lack of text during those scenes. Surprising, given the quality and richness of the text prior to them.

It's a shame that the developer gave up on a game which exhibited so much promise - quality story telling with interesting characters and situations.

Now I have concerns about what will happen when this developer launches a new game. He/she obviously knows how to create an interesting plot line. But without a lot of programming help, and some good editorial help, I'm afraid the result for the next game could be the same.

Jun 21, 2018
I have problems with the game two weeks, I started with chapter 1, and supposedly it already comes with 2, el3 and 4, but I do not know how to start chapter 2, when the light goes out and we have dinner with mom's friend and that the sister goes to her room tells me that this is the end of the first part, to which she refers? Go to the main menu and do not say anything else, those were 4 chapters?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have problems with the game two weeks, I started with chapter 1, and supposedly it already comes with 2, el3 and 4, but I do not know how to start chapter 2, when the light goes out and we have dinner with mom's friend and that the sister goes to her room tells me that this is the end of the first part, to which she refers? Go to the main menu and do not say anything else, those were 4 chapters?
Yes and then there are chapters 5 and 6 !!!!! LOL

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I played the fan-compiled Ch. 1-6 and was a bit disappointed because I didn't get it into my sister and failed with my Mother. However, playing Ch. 6 standalone, sex with the sister is animated and I was successful at getting Mom too (four drinks).

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes