VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

ElectroYume

Aug 14, 2017
Well after playing whole game i only managed to get one sex scene with sister that got cockblocked and one raped mom scene. I rly hope i just choose bad choices otherwise this is absurd.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Well after playing whole game i only managed to get one sex scene with sister that got cockblocked and one raped mom scene. I rly hope i just choose bad choices otherwise this is absurd.
3 drinks of wine, that is all, you will get the good scene.

ElectroYume

Aug 14, 2017
But still there is like 2-3 sex scenes in whole game? I really liked the pace of game, not rushing anything, but suddenly game ended and i was like what the hell...

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
But still there is like 2-3 sex scenes in whole game? I really liked the pace of game, not rushing anything, but suddenly game ended and i was like what the hell...
The dev wanted to move onto a new project, the bashing of this one got to him and his heart wasn't in it anymore, at least he gave us an ending instead of just dropping it.

Reactions: Nerttu

ElectroYume

Aug 14, 2017
Is that so? Well still its kinda pity , as i said i rly like the pace of game not too rush, you can actually see the development of characters feelings not just like every other game straight to rape, sex, threatening and so on , i still have bad taste in my mouth after playing my cute cousin, that story was cancerous.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
I finally got around to finishing this one. Man, the dev showed a lot of promise! Hide-and-seek in the dark is a really hot scenario, and the teases during the photoshoot were a nice touch.

Hm, now I realise I really love flirty characters.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The walkthrough is only upto day 3? Is this game this short?
The game was made in multiple parts. Days 1 - 5 in v0.4 is one game, then there's a v0.5 (Which does not contain the v0.4 game. It's a different part) and finally a v0.6 which doesn't have v0.5 or v0.4.

Because it's been made in parts, so are the walkthroughs and there isn't one walkthrough for all the versions (Yet).

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
hi guys
please help me
in the garden after the take photo greed sister is error:while running game code:
file"game/ep6/scenes/photoshooting.rpy",line 19 , in<module>
nameerroe: name'ep6_ps_renders' is not defined
please help me

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
You can have sex with sister
hi guys
please help me
in the garden after the take photo greed sister is error:while running game code:
please help me

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
hi guys
please help me
please help me
You are playing either corrupted game or NOT fixed version !!!!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Whats the password in sisters laptop?
You can use the search bar at the top of page to search just the thread your in for things like that. The password is LaraC1578, it was in her diary (there might be a space before the date can't really remember).

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes