VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
uh, I finished the game with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is that all? after that I get a the end and the game brings me back to when I'm zapping tv on the couch

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is literally just called demo right now, but for some reason it keeps being referred to as Two Weeks. That and the Jennifer model is making people think it's related when it isn't. Here's a screenshot UncleVT took from a the game on Madek's patreon...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Downloaded Wurg's Mac MEGA game. I unzipped it and it says the application can't be opened. Any help?

Profmco

Sep 14, 2019
ok, hold up what kind of story was that??? The rendering looks awesome but so poor on the story. This seems more like a 6 chapter demo.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...This seems more like a 6 chapter demo.
I'm guessing it was meant to go for two weeks, but the dev was having to many issues with the game so made day six the end. Post about on patreon.

Profmco

Sep 14, 2019
I'm guessing it was meant to go for two weeks, but the dev was having to many issues with the game so made day six the end. Post about on patreon.
yeah I saw that post. I was just really disappointed that it didn't go very far. Still, the 6 episodes were good im just very salty on cliffhangers :HideThePain:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
A pity that that finish so fast. I hope that one day he will continue with the development the game or make a sequel.

Nice game by the way.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you check the patreon post linked above sadly any more Two Weeks is unlikely. There is the untitled new game from Madek, so you can at least see Jennifer again. But it's not a sequel of any kind.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes