VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
OK why does this has tags like rape and sleep sex and all that it should have no sexual content all there is its a bunch of kisses

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
OK why does this has tags like rape and sleep sex and all that it should have no sexual content all there is
In the final episode there's a handjob from whats-her-name, sex with Alison and (kind of) Jennifer. Depending on what you do you can rape Alison while she's passed out, it's all in the walkthrough.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Some options have some sort of time that need me to press button to make it rise...
Not entirely sure what you mean, but sometimes you have to click things on screen to progress. Like a candle, remote control and power buttons etc.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't remember that bit, although I do recognize Alison's bra and sheets. You probably have click somewhere on screen.

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Why the hell this guy stopped doing this game and started new project with almost same models? I liked this game very much till it ended suddenly, very high on my top games list.. and sisters model is probably hottest i've ever seen in any game i played, just pure perfection. This game had SOO MUCH potential, why it had to end.. :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why the hell this guy stopped doing this game...
Patreon post about it . Basically the dev was getting too stressed over pretty much everything about the game, and just felt they had to make day six the end. If Jennifer was your favourite she's kind of back in the new game at least...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Patreon post about it . Basically the dev was getting too stressed over pretty much everything about the game, and just felt they had to make day six the end. If Jennifer was your favourite she's kind of back in the new game at least...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The new game will go nowhere like old one!

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
its about as complete as an EA game. Should have used the abandoned tag. hope i actually get to fuck her properly in the new game.
I couldn't have said it better. This is just sad, because the potential for a cool game and maybe even story (if the storm incident would have real consequeces for the family for example) was certainly there. But what i read already about the dev missing deadlines and just not updating his patreon followers lets me doubt everything they ever do again. Such a damn shame...

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes