VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Do I get it right - you created an unfragmented game version, which you can seamlessly play from ep. 1 to ep. 6?

That would be frickin' cool.
Until now I thought you have to be a coder to do this, but maybe you are. :D

Any chance you could re-upload the file at a different host but Mega?
I'm on macOS - and Mega is a bitch to Safari when it comes to files larger than - I think - 2 GB.
Yes I was able to create one, it really wasn't that hard, and I'm basically a noob when it comes to Python. I don't know where else to upload to, could you give me an option?

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Well, I'm no expert myself, but uploading my macOS port on was a breeze (although it requires registration for uploading files larger than 2 GB) - otherwise you may check the different file hosts in the OP.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
@dekmma here is a language fix for episode 6 for the couple of lines that were in French, I also added it to the post I made about the combined game if you want to attach to the OP or reference.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
im confused as hell the two weeks i have saves for upto ep5 wont work on this new version do i have to start a whole new game now?
If you downloaded the episodes separate they are stand alone, no need to load a save, there is also a combined version that I made farther up on the page and linked in the OP if you want to use that one.

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
Dev has very promising potential, if he manages to keep himself motivated I could easily see myself supporting more of his future projects. For now however, I think the little I contributed was more then enough for the end product and will be watching his enthusiasm/work ethic more closely before committing this time around. Good luck to everyone, signing off.
... the thread of course :/

Reactions: Casual Voyeur
U

User_897603

Just started playing. Beautiful renders.

The "friend" Stan is a total creeper.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Dev definitely has great talent.
Solid story, renders, character development etc (sex scenes could be longer with more animation though).
Just sad that this game is ending right when it was getting good.
However unlikely it may be i hope dev revisits game. Lets say after 1 year when mc finishes college & permanently moves back in with mom & sister. Game would be sequel since it would make no sense with same title.
Hopefully patreons & fans can convince him after his next game.
Even though game did not have that much content & release schedule of updates were not optimal i have no doubt dev will make a great new game based on this.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
The animation with mom is very excellent, it is a pity that cann't be show in the game.
It is shown in the game, it just takes a second or two for it to load, if you click wrong you will skip it.

zednad

Dec 29, 2018
Too bad that Dev decided this abandon this game. This was becoming my favorite game. Mom is so beautiful... solid writing and beautiful renders.

May be Dev was afraid of patreon shutting down his account for incest content and wanted to get rid of this game.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Too bad that Dev decided this abandon this game. This was becoming my favorite game. Mom is so beautiful... solid writing and beautiful renders.

May be Dev was afraid of patreon shutting down his account for incest content and wanted to get rid of this game.
Atleast he ended it, thanks for that (not like others, whome REALY abandon their games without ended them) !!!!! Hopefully he starts another !!! (y)(y)(y)

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
nice game, pity that it was abandoned. I can't have consensual sex with the sober mother in the last scene. She refuses and says she can't do it with her son, even though in the photo gallery there is the scene when she does it. is there a walkthrough?

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes