VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Heh, dumb question i guess ^_^. Why do i get the "bad ending" when you first met Lydia? I had the same question and face the sister had "what have you done?" I dont know, i think i missed on something.
Is there the an WT? :3

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm just sad that the story came to conclusion, since the premise I had high hopes for this one, because like few others has said earlier, the dev is a gifted artist, love the renders and especially the models, I think the story had good promise.
But if I recall right, not having enough support heavily contributed to the dev's decision to pull the plug on this game, and I wish he didn't. After a couple of updates when there's plenty of content to really judge by, I'm sure more people would've hopped on board, I would've done so myself if it was at all possible for me.

At any rate, I really hope the dev will create a new game, maybe a new story similar to this one but different, something he'd really really want to work on :)

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Could it be that you peeked on her at the hospital?
But i didn't. :3 Wait. I also get some kind of and error before meting her. Does the game think that i did something that i actually didn't? ^_^
"NameError: name 'caught_spying' is not defined" R.I.P
Do i need to spy on her? LOL

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
But i didn't. :3 Wait. I also get some kind of and error before meting her. Does the game think that i did something that i actually didn't? ^_^
I don't know what your game thinks, but you get a bad end when you peek and she catches you. So maybe load an older save or better start a fresh game to be sure. You could also straight skip to episode 5.

Edit. Your save is broken, either try editing with console or start a fresh game.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
If you peek on her once and then leave, you will get an error when she visits the family.
She will also react as if she caught you peeking.

That's what happened in my playthrough.

If you don't peek on her at all or hide in the closet, everything is fine.

Edit: Apparently @wurg fixed this bug. Check his .

Reactions: Ramen-

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
I don't know what your game thinks, but you get a bad end when you peek and she catches you. So maybe load an older save or better start a fresh game to be sure. You could also straight skip to episode 5.

Edit. Your save is broken, either try editing with console or start a fresh game.
If you peek on her once and then leave, you will get an error when she visits the family.
She will also react as if she caught you peeking.

That's what happened in my playthrough.

If you don't peek on her at all or hide in the closet, everything is fine.
I'm going to start new game ^_^, thanks :3
Oh, btw, can you choose to go with either mom or sister or you get both of them in one package? ^_^

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
What? This game have died? Sad, really sad. It was a beautiful game, it had potential. And everything was bright and clear.
Until ep. 5 came out, when clouds began to thicken and casted a grim shadow over the future of this project. And now we can clearly see those clouds resolved in a devastating thunderstorm that put an end to it. R.I.P.

Reactions: Capt OA

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It is a shame about the end. The final and last act was a disappointment and felt like a very rushed conclusion. The developer had upto that point been making a very compelling game with a strong storyline and among the best renders.

I really don’t understand why the the end was done so badly when everything that went before it was very strong.

This end literally leaves a bad taste in the mouth. It’s a shame. :(:sick:

Reactions: polnmacio

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Rushed is an understatement. One simply has to take a look at the code to see in what a hurry this was thrown together. What was released was probably half of what was actually planned. There is a whole lot of unused text, dead if-statement branches, etc.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
What a sudden and unrealistic quickie with Sis in the shed and then later the rushed end. Apparently the dev wanted to end the game as soon as possible. Well, rather an end with horror than an end without horror! Too bad, there was so much potential! :(

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes