VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Is this April 1st?

No? Then what was this episode? You have 5 very good episodes in which the sexual tensions between the characters build up and then BAM the MC have sex with everyone in a day without notice.

I was so sure the sex scene with the sister was a daydream and was waiting for him to wake up. There is absolutely no foreboding of the sex. He just takes his sister to the shed and fucks her.
At least it was better with the mother.

I feel sorry for anyone who paid for this game because it feels like the dev just wanted to quit in the middle of his project and made a final rushed episode to conclude the story somewhat.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is this April 1st?

No? Then what was this episode? You have 5 very good episodes in which the sexual tensions between the characters build up and then BAM the MC have sex with everyone in a day without notice.

I was so sure the sex scene with the sister was a daydream and was waiting for him to wake up. There is absolutely no foreboding of the sex. He just takes his sister to the shed and fucks her.
At least it was better with the mother.

I feel sorry for anyone who paid for this game because it feels like the dev just wanted to quit in the middle of his project and made a final rushed episode to conclude the story somewhat.
can you fuck mom yet or does she stop you everytime?
This was the last episode because the dev chose to pull the plug on it, I'm guessing because of not enough support, so because this is the last episode, I'm guessing the dev gave us the long awaited sex scenes with different characters to "end hings with a high note", so to speak.
If the dev is going to create a new game, I'd wish he'd use the mom and sis models, I really like 'em, haha :p

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
If the dev is going to create a new game, I'd wish he'd use the mom and sis models, I really like 'em, haha :p[/QUOTE]
I agree agree with that though. The sister model is one of the best I've seen in any games. Love the detail put into her stomach on the crop tops as well.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
its too sad ending like this.. however we got some good actions at least.. mom and sis are very good rendering i hope we can see them at another game..

Reactions: Mikedazz1

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
I've Loved this Game, the female characters are beautiful, thank you so very much, i hope to see these ladies in a future game.
Great work!!

denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
can the MAC user experience this ending as well?
any news on the connversion for MAC?
thanks appreicated any answer

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes