VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I made a Mac port based on the version fixed by @thomasxlong and squashed by @Kasey.

Two Weeks [Episode 6][Fixed + squashed] for macOS:
(198 MB)

If you are looking for an unsquashed all-in-one (all episodes combined into one) macOS version of Two Weeks, check @wurg's post .

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I dont understand this game, is the compressed version by Kasey just the last episode or two ? and I still need to keep my old version for the first versions ? I think I have 0.4...

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
To play the whole game you need:

Episode 1-4
Episode 5 (earlier episodes are not included)
Episode 6 (earlier episodes are not included)

Or you simply grab @wurg's all-in-one version .

Reactions: DJsona

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just realized I didnt even have ep4... my game stops and says "this is the end of episode 3". Can anyone re-upload a compressed version of ep1-4 ? I mean for mutliple folders I dont want to waste space with 1.5GB for an incomplete version...

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i waited to try this game because i wanted content to build up and suddenly it get completed lol. so based on the last 2 pages on this thread, the game just got rushed ending because the dev couldnt do better or ?

Reactions: VNON

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Just realized I didnt even have ep4... my game stops and says "this is the end of episode 3". Can anyone re-upload a compressed version of ep1-4 ? I mean for mutliple folders I dont want to waste space with 1.5GB for an incomplete version...
Should be in the OP.

i waited to try this game because i wanted content to build up and suddenly it get completed lol. so based on the last 2 pages on this thread, the game just got rushed ending because the dev couldnt do better or ?

Reactions: N1K17Y

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
A disappointing game. He did the last part carelessly. Hope this will be the last game he created, Having created 1 or 2 more products is just a form of fraud.

Reactions: Lu1

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Just started the game and i am already disappointed. The interior looks like luxury apartment and the window view looks like getto in Mumbai... There is royalty free images u know... also extremely cheap stock photos or u can just contact some photographers and ask if u can use some of the photos... Nevermind, let's see how it does later on...

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
...Hope this will be the last game he created...
Couldn't disagree more.

I think Madek is a gifted artist - renders, characters, story and dialogue are pretty good.
He seems to be lacking in the coding department - and being able to deliver releases on a regular schedule.

Right now he appears to be burned out from working on this game (and maybe creating games in general), but I sincerely hope he will return with a new project.

But before, he should take his time and reflect on what went right and what went wrong with Two Weeks - and why.
Judging by his posts and the conversations I had with him, he himself seems to be his sharpest critic.

As others have already suggested, he should team up with a reliable coder or improve on his own coding abilities.
It might also be useful if he created enough content before releasing his next game - just to have a buffer for continuous releases.

I just want to thank @dekmma again for the time and passion he put into this game.
Don't take the criticism to the heart. Learn from it and come back.

Last edited:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I think the Game wasn't bad, I just feel he rushed it completely and the weird Standalone Episode Format didn't really help. You really saw that he just wanted to finish it, so he is done with it, which is really sad because the Game had great Potential.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes