VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For playing whole story, do I need to download Ch1-4 & Ch5? Or just only down Ch6?
Yes and they're separate so don't extract them all into the same folder. Or there is the fan made all-in-one version, link in the opening post or here.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Two Weeks - Ep.1-6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
hi,I'm wondering is there any sister-MC interaction beside the "unfortunate"photo shoot,and mum content,are those 2 only options? I'm kinda lost in combinations with responses so I wonder is it worth messing around more or should I give up

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
this is the 1st time i truly enjoy a VN and get invested in the story. i love the fact that it has the slow build up interaction leading to romance. because most of the VN that i've played always have that quick interactions that suddenly leads to sex scene. it so silly to me. great job dev, looked forward to your next project.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Completed kinda disapointed from ending :confused:
Happy Ending Deserves this game :cry:

it was Realy beatifull game mother sister they look Perfect :love:
Hope Dev Continues with Storry with same characters i with gladly play again (y)

Reactions: HansDampf788

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hope Dev Continues with Storry with same characters i with gladly play again...
If you check the patron post linked above Alison's model was hard to use, one reason the games was cut short. Jennifer is kind of back in their new game, don't believe the name it's been given though it is not a sequel to Two Weeks.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Completed kinda disapointed from ending :confused:
Happy Ending Deserves this game :cry:

it was Realy beatifull game mother sister they look Perfect :love:
Hope Dev Continues with Storry with same characters i with gladly play again (y)
It was the epitome of rushed to the end for obvious reasons (lack of income and a weak pc) ... some teasing, a shitty sex scene with the mom, a failed sex scene with the sis, only bj with the mom's friend. After releasing ep6 he was "happy" to move on ... had a shitty pc and it took too long to work on the game, but he chose himself the per released episode payment.:unsure: His statement tho was a subtle "fuck y'all" in my opinion.

I don't mean to disrespect cause this dev worked hard on the project, but if u know your PC isn't made for the job and need a new one, ask patrons for support. Why waste your time on a game to eventually abandon it when people tell u it look good. Real fans will support your work if they like it and it don't make u Scamdrop if u take monthly payment and release updates for the audience. A decent pc to work with costs money, assets cost money, hardware issues occur, u as a dev need money to work full-time on the project and pay the bills. Like Vince McMahon used to say "It's all about the monaay".:WeSmart:

Hard work and dedication are well-rewarded !! Hope he does better with the new game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It was the epitome of rushed to the end for obvious reasons (lack of income and a weak pc) ... some teasing, a shitty sex scene with the mom, a failed sex scene with the sis, only bj with the mom's friend. After releasing ep6 he was "happy" to move on ... had a shitty pc and it took too long to work on the game, but he chose himself the per released episode payment.:unsure: His statement tho was a subtle "fuck y'all" in my opinion.

I don't mean to disrespect cause this dev worked hard on the project, but if u know your PC isn't made for the job and need a new one, ask patrons for support. Why waste your time on a game to eventually abandon it when people tell u it look good. Real fans will support your work if they like it and it don't make u Scamdrop if u take monthly payment and release updates for the audience. A decent pc to work with costs money, assets cost money, hardware issues occur, u as a dev need money to work full-time on the project and pay the bills. Like Vince McMahon used to say "It's all about the monaay".:WeSmart:

Hard work and dedication are well-rewarded !! Hope he does better with the new game.
WTF did i write something about my pc is working fine i played game didnt enjoyed cuz short scenes ? For money dont know hope you get soon $$$

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes