VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Haven't seen that model for quite some time! I can't even remember where i've seen it but i'm sure i've seen it before. Which isn't a bad thing! She really has an adult look. Frankly, its nice to see. Nurses recently became very teeny in games. At least not in the bust department :)

Reactions: RWaites

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Both the mother and sister models are hot, and not run-of-the-mill (which is refreshing). I'm interested to see where this goes. The translation needs to be cleaned up a little...but overall, it's a good start with a lot of potential.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
@RWaites you totally wanna upsate the balance in my innocent virgin-like soul don't you?? :p

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The game looks great so far (I've only just started it), but the spelling is atrocious. :/ Definitely needs someone more literate to proof-read it and spelling/grammar check it.

Every time I see a lower case "i" for "I" it's like nails on a chalkboard.

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
The game looks great so far (I've only just started it), but the spelling is atrocious. :/ Definitely needs someone more literate to proof-read it and spelling/grammar check it.

Every time I see a lower case "i" for "I" it's like nails on a chalkboard.
I must admit that I don't feel comfortable in this area but I'm working on it, so hopefully next episode will be better on this point.
I learned the lesson on the "I". :]

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I must admit that I don't feel comfortable in this area but I'm working on it, so hopefully next episode will be better on this point.
I learned the lesson on the "I". :]
The game is currently short enough that I'm considering just pulling the script file(s) and fixing it up myself. :) Unless you've already done this for the next release? (I loved what you have so far. Definitely looking forward to more.)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Chilling? Chilling?? Totally boiling poor brother's balls thats what she is doing!:coldsweat: Bed appears to be a prop in a dollhouse instead of a genuine one though.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
dekmma: Thanks a lot, Friend and Good Luck for You ;););) Thanks too, @RWaites my Brother, for suggestion ;););)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Well... I felt kind of disappointed after playing.
I mean, the mom and sister storylines are good, Mom is pure romance and that's cool...
The sister is a tricky one, has a lot of sibling rivalry, and it's cool too.
My main problem? The locker room shower scene made no sense.

Yeah, you want to show some skin, and you can't keep up with the peeking without the MC becoming a full-perv.
But using a character outta nowhere just to meet a quota?
It was well rendered, like all the game... but it adds absolutely nothing.

The good news... SHE REALLY DID A BASIC INSTINCT.
Keep the good work.

Reactions: N7
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes