VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For me, the workupload link worked perfectly fine. MEGA link for pc is deleted already, indeed.

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
At the beginning of the game, at the breakfast scene, when the sister turns her head to talk to the mother, her head is reflecting in the mirror.
At first I thought they had a little head hanging in there kitchen (like that shrunken head from Harry Potter).
My stomach is still hurting from laughing.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So the game looks really good I hope mom and mc continue to go ahead and not again as always any such nonsense comes with any other types with whom she fucks around as it is always so

but in another way, the mc is such a total brainless complete failure that can be manipulated by his sister and she gets through with everything because just the mc is such a total failure and the peek sene in the locker room was somehow very strange but no who that is or sunders what and then running the mc

like a little child away would have only been missing if he pissed himself in the pants and started to cry I ask me in something always what that is always so miserable stuff the mc constantly to such damn to make idiots

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I will keep an eye on that just because the model of the sister is so damn fine! Easily a 10/10 here, good job from the dev and I'm usually very picky with this. The story however is ordinary and nothing you haven't seen dozens of times already. To be fair, there isn't really much content so my opinion might change here

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I thought you use to get stat gains with the sister right away in the morning when leaving your bedroom and then got some with the mom at the table but now all you get is some domination for the sister and player lust for the MC.

The lady at the clothing store that frowns at you when you are minding your own business and checking out the scenery looks like the receptionist from the hospital.

You might want to fix the first screenshot where the son is sitting on the couch watching TV as the picture already shows you sitting there with a glass of wine on the table and then later after he talks to the mom he then goes into the kitchen to get the glass fills it with wine and place it on the table so it needs to removed from the first screenshot as it's not suppose to be there yet.

Mom: Would you like to invite Sta.. No No No that fucker isn't getting anywhere near you two he is just a friend if he came with I would then have to put his ass into the shit stain list and then kill them because shits stains do what shit stains want. Though the ton of sand would help with the burial.

I saw nothing wrong with the shower scene. If you hide in the locker you get to see lots of stuff if you stay outside the locker you'll get caught partway through the scene.

For the sister I'm going to domination route with her and setting her authority up.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
cant even play the game every few screens error and even errors at choices. Looked good but ;(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Are you using a old save file? I downloaded the game when it first came out and tried the save file and had no problem except for one spot that threw up a error but when I restarted the game and played it I hit no errors at all anywhere.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Got following error :

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 592, in <module>
NameError: name 'spy' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Jeux\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 468, in run
node.execute()
File "D:\Jeux\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Jeux\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Jeux\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 592, in <module>
NameError: name 'spy' is not defined

Using console I put spy = 0 and I can go through

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Absolutely love the game so far, really like the flow of story and interactions between the characters, hopefully you can avoid all the blackmail nonsense continue the romance route as much as possible. Also digging that MC is a cool guy and not some fuking bonehead.

Reactions: bobn and Zero919
May 5, 2017
I feel little sad that this game is a incest game :disappointed: love the game and would have loved it if it was distant relative or friends family even cousin :pensive: the romance style is :heartcoveredeyes: Keep up the Majestic work i pray that this game don't end up abandoned

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
anyone else favor the mom over the sister for some reason the mom facial features are really attractive and the sister model at this point from the games ive played seems over used XD

Reactions: Ape Drape

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I feel little sad that this game is a incest game :disappointed: love the game and would have loved it if it was distant relative or friends family even cousin :pensive: the romance style is :heartcoveredeyes: Keep up the Majestic work i pray that this game don't end up abandoned
everyone knows that incest is wincest and is a better chance for your game to get popular until pateron sinks its fangs in you

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes