VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You should get another choose after bit of dialogue after you put your hand on her thigh. Did you take her hand at breakfast? Did you spy on her? Maybe if you pick more Sister approach this scene don't show up?
Thanks. When I was spying on her, I had only gone halfway, but if you stay until your sister calls you about the dishes, you get the scene later at night.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nice continue, i like the characters....and no bugs here. Way to go!

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Wow !!! finally i have a good reason to follow a new game ... seriously the/this SISTER Jennifer (default name) is on my TOP 1 from all SISTERS of all adult games that i've played until now . Wow ... she's super HOT :heartcoveredeyes: , so cute , so perfect :p, etc,etc ... i cannot deny that i like the beauty , realistic characters , normal bodies ,etc ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Madek you did a couple of lovely characters , please! don't abandon your game and keep up the good work !

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Wow !!! finally i have a good reason to follow a new game ... seriously the/this SISTER Jennifer (default name) is on my TOP 1 from all SISTERS of all adult games that i've played until now . Wow ... she's super HOT :heartcoveredeyes: , so cute , so perfect :p, etc,etc ... i cannot deny that i like the beauty , realistic characters , normal bodies ,etc ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Madek you did a couple of lovely characters , please! don't abandon your game and keep up the good work !
Thanks mate. :]

witchdokta

Dec 15, 2017
One of the better games that i played recently, really like the models (especially the Sis). I may be in the minority but i hope there'll be a romance B/S route.

Reactions: zecon and flanby

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
From the looks of it the B/S route is going to be just a blackmail route since you know what she is doing and will have to use it against her if you want anything to happen on her route with her and I don't think there will options to romance her.

Reactions: h3l0b3l0

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
I'm loving this new version of the game! The story arc is well written and really had me biting my nails at the decision with the sister and the stolen money. Keep up the great work Madek!

Reactions: volto

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I like how the towel fits into the whole, look how it is in harmony with those white furniture and the tan of her skin with the floor, the shadow cast over her leg leaves a darker tone just as some of the boards are darker. The whole composition leaves me with the feeling that this a very deliberately crafted scene, and a clever one. To maximize the tease for those who are prone to such.. intimacy.

N-not me of course!:coldsweat:

Reactions: ZeroToleranc

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I like how the towel fits into the whole, look how it is in harmony with those white furniture and the tan of her skin with the floor, the shadow cast over her leg leaves a darker tone just as some of the boards are darker. The whole composition leaves me with the feeling that this a very deliberately crafted scene, and a clever one. To maximize the tease for those who are prone to such.. intimacy.

N-not me of course!:coldsweat:
Lol dude your post total shot up like crazy in the last couple months... You had fewer posts than me just a short month ago =P.

R

RWaites

Mom is.. is entering my safe space now! W-whit towel gently slipping down on her left! I can't guarantee her safety anymore:closedtongue:
She's got to be one of the hottest Milf's on the forum at the minute:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Ennoch

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
This mom may have moved into the lead as far as the hottest milfs in adult gaming are concerned. But the only way we can know for sure is to see her naked....hopefully we will soon!

Reactions: RWaites and ponyguy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This mom may have moved into the lead as far as the hottest milfs in adult gaming are concerned. But the only way we can know for sure is to see her naked....hopefully we will soon!
I almost said that she doesn't needs to get naked for that but what the hell i was thinking!!???:confounded: Off with the robes the towel the dresses! Expose the boobies the pussies the bellies and the thighs! For science!

Reactions: ponyguy
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes