VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Even though it was probably a joke, i honestly would choose her route after romancing mom if possible right now. She's might be just a bit on older side, but she's still very much good looking imo, and i already see that there can be a great bit of story with her. After reading that scene at hospital, i felt pity towards her and wanted to hear more of her story (unlike MC). I liked what i read. Why not learn more? I mean, if it's not interfering mom's hot romance or other routes? As for the sister, i like her too. But mom's route seems more romance oriented right now, and that's what i love. I love emotional side. Receptionist attracted me because of that. Of course mom is Number 1. Great design indeed. Both face and body sculpted just the type of older women i usually prefer.
It's not a bad idea, I'll think about it.

update soon? :)
I have done half of the episode so I'd say 2nd week of May.

R

RWaites

Information update n°4.
Apr 22 at 2:02pm
Hello,
A little update to let you know that I have done half of the 3rd episode.
I can't give a release date yet but I think it will be for the first or second week of May.
Thanks for your support everyone!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really like the sister ^^. Can't wait for the next update!
She is constantly lying though so she needs to be punished, her behaviour readjusted through disciplinary action :cool: Oh alright, perhaps simple lewds will do as well :rolleyes:

Reactions: ponyguy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
She is constantly lying though so she needs to be punished, her behaviour readjusted through disciplinary action :cool: Oh alright, perhaps simple lewds will do as well :rolleyes:
Does she reminds you of Alice/BB/,Tracy/DoD/,Alice/FF/,Ashly/The Gift Reloaded/and Veronica/Man of the House/?
BTW she also resembles My Cute Cousin:)

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes