VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Beautiful renders but the novel itself is moving way to slow, the game needs more choices.

Reactions: CSNRC

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
That's great! like the move which shows that if you act like pussy you won't get bedroom photoshot

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Your hard work is appreciated! This game just became one of my favorites, even if it's still early on in development.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@dekmma I see your talent is flourishing and that your story is becoming better and better. Let's hope for more of this game and maybe you will find ideas for a few others in the future. Good job and good luck!

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Well.. mom kissed me, naked photoshoot with sis, dinner and cinema with mom and weed with sis.. are all the things we can do in this version?

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Tried multiple responses and I dont get the photoshoot... what did you do different.
Be generally rude, but sweet while doing a photoshoot, and ask her for it directy.
Barge in her room to see her in panties etc. Attack her about stolen money, put pressure while eating dinner etc.
Be a douche generally.
To mom we need to be romantic.
Even do not help while doing dishes after breakfast. Peep on mom and then do it by yourself. It will trigger mom event (possibly)

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Be generally rude, but sweet while doing a photoshoot, and ask her for it directy.
Barge in her room to see her in panties etc. Attack her about stolen money, put pressure while eating dinner etc.
Be a douche generally.
To mom we need to be romantic.
Even do not help while doing dishes after breakfast. Peep on mom and then do it by yourself. It will trigger mom event (possibly)
Thanks that worked!

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Great update! Not sure if this is from this one or the previous one, but when cooking dinner with Mom, there are a couple lines with the daughter's name.
MC: It's almost done.
Daughter: Alright
Daughter: I'm gonna set the table while you finish.

Not a big deal, just wanted to make a note of it. Great work!

Reactions: Pumpen and flanby
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes