VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Nice game, but looks like i missed some scenes which is depressing :( Really hope the dev will consider a walkthrough for this game.
When dev will add point system in this game, even without walktrough it will be clear enough

For mom you need to be gentleman, caring son and man. Fpr sis you need to be confident, rude douchebag.
One of the scenes to consider is peeping on mom and then doing dishes by ourself. That way we will get wine to steam up our nightly cuddling with mom. To sis you need to be rude, fight with her even, accuse and put her under pressure. Buy weed, i bought for 40$, see her in panties, see her stretching and slap her ass, put her under pressure on family dinner but if there is possible compliment, remember to say it etc. If you want to get closer with mom, you need to be nice and caring. Be a dick and you will die, literally.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I must say that in this game dev shown generation gap in plain view.. what todays girls expect from a guy and what older women do. Young want fun, older want a mature man. Sis and mom are literally opposite sides. One wants a douchebag and the other gentleman. It is at first hard to be one or the other, but with mom being a douche will get as nowhere. First play was a "nice guy" but it got me nowhere literally with both routes, but if we add a little of douche to the mix. All possibilities open themselvs to Us.. like in real life.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
This is really good, I love the fact that Mother and daughter are so different characterwise. Slow and steady wins the race... Except with the sister.:winkytongue:

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Uh, boy. What a game. I'm not really sure if i'm more pleased with it or disappointed...

First things first, the graphics and the models are top notch. Sis looks gorgeous. The right mixture of beatiful, sporty and leand. Nice hair too.
With mom it's a little bit different. Sometimes she looks a little bit "strange". Especially her face. But otherwise, she is hot too.

The story sounds familiar, but it's well written and the english seems smooth.

My main negative point is that there is absolutley no sex. And we are in version 0.3!
Yes, i get that these kind of games are built upon slow progress. But i have played so much similar games that i can say most devs don't get it right. You wait for months for the first sex scenes, and then it's a total lackluster.

I really hope we will see some sex soon. And please no vanilla "i stick it in you. Whoa!"-Finish-Scene.

But all in all, a very promising game with marvelous renders!
You better come here next year if you want sex.The game so far is slower than Freeloading Family on the sexual events so you better be ready to wait more than usual games.I still wonder if the game will be same pace like A Wife and Mother.
And you guys are right.Game will need walkthrough for sure.Unless you extract all images there is almost no way to know that you miss some stuff because you have to be rude 2 episodes before.Or gentle.

Reactions: MrJ

Esteban2018

May 25, 2018
I Really love the game. Nice models, perfect in all. I will add some presents and some cash. May be lipstick as a present, the sis lips good may be red. Or mom too. Keep on the good work

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The level of artistry in this game is insanely high. I hope the Creator can keep his standards until the end of the game. But more I hope for him to get more patrons to continue his work - it's worth!

Reactions: KiGa

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'm hoping for an actual story from the VN.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just like in real life: some pursue extraordinary paths, some simply roll their dung ball. Thus, there's a need for games where MCs kick asses and present impossible skills, as well as those where MCs are as ordinary as they can be. I personally most welcome the reality aspect of so-called adult games, as they tend to compensate us the events that are very unlikely in real life anyway. Why making them even more unreal..?

Reactions: Shiroyami06

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Hopefully, the MC will decide to move with his mom and sister, because two weeks won't be nearly enough time to develop a story worth finishing(you can't seriously expect us to turn his family into sex slaves, nymphos, or whatever you expect...in just 2 weeks).

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
anyones else besides me thinks mom is the best girl in this game because not only that the sister daz model and character is pretty over used by this point but you just really want to dominated her :evilsmile: mom on the other hand is so sexy and her daz model is hardly used what i mean is light skin milfs with eyes that really stand out :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

lmao did this game seriously poke fun at big brother by saying everyone is not an eric XD

Reactions: Zamastro and Argox
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes