VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
... because two weeks won't be nearly enough time to develop a story worth finishing(you can't seriously expect us to turn his family into sex slaves, nymphos, or whatever you expect...in just 2 weeks).
True. Two weeks isn't long enough to develop that kind of corruption, regardless of how much charisma you've got. There was a similar argument with the 'dating my daughter' game; ppl kept defending the dev, saying things like, 'of course there won't be any sex yet, the father character has only known the daughter for a few days' (we were half a year into the game at this point). And, they're right: nothing's happening after a few days or weeks or months of attempted corruption.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No more rants ... I promise ...

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Damn this was good, nicely written, gorgeos chars and models, very good and slow pace. Was hoping for one more day since i bet Allison'n friend is the one you spy at the hospital. Would have been nice to see her reaction and all the meeting especially if you choose the route where she catches you spying hehe, but sadly we have to wait for the next update :(

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
... stuck in the apartment because of a big storm, electricity is shut down and she's talking to her friend. (ye 2nd character not in the render yet ^-^) ...
Maybe she sees dead people? Maybe she is surrounded by her friends, but we can't see them??? (definitely reduces the render time if she can see ghosts :D / all you need to do is add a Ouija board :D )

Methblue

Oct 4, 2017
What a nice game, i REALLY became sad when the 0.3 was over :( (srry for the bad english bros, greetings from Brazil)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
At least now we know that mom's friend is exactly that smoking hot shower lady. Can't wait to see her reaction if she saw us peeking.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Man, what a nice update.

I'm following this game since the beginning and I can say, it's getting better and better. Very lovely characters and interesting story so far. You can realy feel the little problems between the characters. I'm looking forward to the day on the beach :biggrin:

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Lots to like in this game. I hope it gets finished in a timely fashion.
Also thx @epw14 for posting updates and such

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I don't have a lot of money but I like to give money to the best VN creators via patreon. I just check out the guys page for this and it is 'per creation'. I've only given to monthly patreons so I'm wondering what counts as a creation? Just Version update? How often is this updated? Sorry for my noob questions.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes