VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I don't have a lot of money but I like to give money to the best VN creators via patreon. I just check out the guys page for this and it is 'per creation'. I've only given to monthly patreons so I'm wondering what counts as a creation? Just Version update? How often is this updated? Sorry for my noob questions.
Yeah, it's for each update of the game whenever it comes. I'm not sure how often this game gonna be updated, maybe once a month or a bit longer like in 2. So this "per creation" is much better IF creator can't (or not sure) update the game each month. He just won't be charging you "for nothing".

Reactions: JohnSheridan

akozanaymaz

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 69341
Overview:

You play as a young student, due to a difficult divorce you ended up living with your father.
Your father had to leave the country because of his work, so you barely see anymore your mother and sister. Usually, you spend two weeks each summer in your mother's house but last year you couldn't make it due to the amount of work you had to do to pass succesully your exams. After two years you finally see them again and a lot of things has changed.
This is the first day.​

Updated: 24/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks @KiGa

View attachment 69389 View attachment 69390 View attachment 69391 View attachment 69392 View attachment 69393 View attachment 69394
tnx

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Edit.. I wouldn't mind having some fun with the hospital receptionist. She looks fine enough and in need of some loving. Besides, if she took care of the MC when young ;)..even better
Haha, exactly my thoughts i expressed earlier. At least someone gets that. This lady is still quite gorgeous indeed, and quite desperate. Ideal second mommy.

Reactions: LP83 and jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

I really hope that's just a shadow spot on her panties, and not a period spot. Not ready to delve into that fetish just yet...Lol!!
On the other hand, it would be a great opportunity to earn the red wings though. :angel:…….Peace!!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game seems like it has a lot of potential. I like how it has started.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
This game seems like it has a lot of potential. I like how it has started.
True. Author pays huge attention to details and renders' quality; characters are simply beautiful. But it's about time to show something more - otherwise he won't meet the level that would allow him to sustain comfortable condition for further work.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes