VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I have a bad feeling about all those new "changes". Try to change something good in the middle of development never works.

Well, the game is linear now. What was the problem? In a good sense. Linearity is one of the things made this game really good: story, relationships and dialogues were the main focus. Small decissions are clever and lead to different paths, specially with sister, a character that kept me intrigued like no other in this kind of videogames. Don´t understand why some developers want their games to be the bigger and more complex possible. It is unnecesary.

A game like this doesn´t need a sandbox style. I wish to be wrong, but I am suspecting an unfortunate failure. Let´s see...

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I don't expect the update to be longer than usual, though it took almost 3 months now. This game has some good potential, but from the previews I often get the feeling that the dev gets stuck in very time consuming minor changes for the ui and lightning etc which in my opinion are not even necessary. He should focus more on the story and speed up development time a bit. He could have had a lot more patreons by now, I'm absolutely sure. However I'm really looking forward to the update, maybe he can prove me wrong

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
3 months to wait for an update, omg!

@ dev
please focus more to the story and don't change a lot of the other things which were great! We in Germany say: "Verschlimmbesserung" (disimprovement).

Reactions: SlamJammin
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes