VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

K4in

Nov 14, 2017
I don't like some devs milking patreon (I'm not saying this one is) but to be fair it's really hard to meet deadline, one slip up and it's all gone, unless you make your deadline with problems in mind you con't do it. I rarely did unless I did overtime, so not to defend anyone but if it's 1-5 days it's not that bad

gramaton

May 16, 2017
I don't like some devs milking patreon but to be fair it's really hard to meet deadline, one slip up and it's all gone, unless you make your deadline with problems in mind you con't do it. I rarely did unless I did overtime, so not to defend anyone but if it's 1-5 days it's not that bad
sure, but it's like 3 months already

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I don't like some devs milking patreon but to be fair it's really hard to meet deadline, one slip up and it's all gone, unless you make your deadline with problems in mind you con't do it. I rarely did unless I did overtime, so not to defend anyone but if it's 1-5 days it's not that bad
No milking in this case, as he charges per creation. Just extended learning and creating a solid framework process.

tilsex123

Dec 25, 2017
Isn't Madek EU based? If so, shouldn't we get the update within the next couple of minutes? Probably not...

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Did he think people won't notice that it's already September? It's rude and unprofessional lying to people who trust in you and your work. Or did he secretly edit the release date again?

Reactions: Prototype87
R

RWaites

Update
pc

This update is the 1st part of the episode 4, it's quite short and doesn't have all of the features announced.

After three months I had to release something, you guys were waiting for already long enough...

So we decided to cut it and release in two parts, this episode is far from perfect because of it, last week adaptation.

It's been two weeks my mate is helping me with the game full time and will continue to do so.

It will be much easier for me, I'll be able to focus on the artistic part and scenario.

We have a lot of things already done for the second part ("Open world", Animation, Scenes).

for the short/delayed episode. psw: twoweeks

I hope you'll enjoy.

Thanks for your support.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Update
pc

This update is the 1st part of the episode 4, it's quite short and doesn't have all of the features announced.

After three months I had to release something, you guys were waiting for already long enough...

So we decided to cut it and release in two parts, this episode is far from perfect because of it, last week adaptation.

It's been two weeks my mate is helping me with the game full time and will continue to do so.

It will be much easier for me, I'll be able to focus on the artistic part and scenario.

We have a lot of things already done for the second part ("Open world", Animation, Scenes).
lol, is he serious? After three months....That´s not even one month, two weeks at highest, I´d say one week. Sorry but especially at the beginning he should raise confidence in his pledgers and show motivation and passion for his work. He´s barely done anything with this update. He´s talented no question, but he seems to lack motivation already at this early stage. I´m not a person to attack developers, I defend them if necessary (gumdrop, dual family). But this update just shows me, that we´re not going anywhere in the near future (and he´s already splitting). Pure talk and promises at this stage from him, no (or barely any) output. Not a good way to get confidence. He´s out of my list of potential pledges on patreon. Let´s see how far he is in 2 years. Maybe I´m deciding to change my opinion until then if he proves me wrong.

for the short/delayed episode. psw: twoweeks
Doesn´t make it any better, no chance. Either you´re fully committed to your work or not. There is no in between. Confidence is gone for now.

Positive side:

Still.... good renders with this update and plausible continuation of the story. He is talented. He shouldn´t waste it.

FrankH

Oct 24, 2017
lol, is he serious? After three months....That´s not even one month, two weeks at highest, I´d say one week. Sorry but especially at the beginning he should raise confidence in his pledgers and show motivation and passion for his work. He´s barely done anything with this update. He´s talented no question, but he seems to lack motivation already at this early stage. I´m not a person to attack developers, I defend them if necessary (gumdrop, dual family). But this update just shows me, that we´re not going anywhere in the near future (and he´s already splitting). Pure talk and promises at this stage from him, no output. He´s out of my list of potential pledges on patreon. Let´s see how far he is in 2 years. Maybe I´m deciding to change my opinion until then if he proves me wrong.

Doesn´t make it any better, no chance. Either your fully committed to your work or not. There is no in between. Confidence is gone for now.

Positive side:

Still.... good renders with this update and plausible continuation of the story. He is talented. He shouldn´t waste it.

100 agreed - I really liked the first versions of this game, but the 3 month waiting time with almost no communication from the devs, missing deadlines and this lackluster update is a big letdown. maybe ill come back and support on patreon again after some time, but for now ill stop

Bunta

May 6, 2018
What the hell? It is giving error in the part when mom's friend appears, and if I choose to ignore it goes to a path which I did not choose, anyone know how to fix it?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
:(:(:(:(

I'm glad I held off becoming a patron of his... looks like I will be waiting another month or two to see what progress is being made!!

Still - this has the potential to become one of my favorite games so I have my fingers crossed...

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
is it just me or the writing just suddenly went to shit :/ , small dialogs, out of personality responses :/

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes