VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
By the way: how can I get past the first scene with Lydia? It always tells me that I fucked up no matter what choice I make
--> same problem here. Though I even reloaded the game and did not spy in the hospital lockerroom before that scene... major disappointment. ideas anyone?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Weeeeeellll.... I don't usually whine about shortness of updates from games I don't support with my own money - but this one was...underwhelming. I still like the models a lot and I think the pacing is ok considering the available in-game timeframe ("two weeks") but this was about 5 minutes of game time and just a little peeking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Considering dev time I would expect twice or even three times that playtime and at least one actual sexy scene or a bunch of little teasers if I was a backer.

Reactions: Kond and Rroarr

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
...sigh. Glad there was a compressed version to download. Not worth to download the 1.9G for the 5 minute update. I like the game but happy i don't pay monthly $ for it. Way too little content for a 3 month wait. The second part has to be huge to impress me after this...joke^^

D

Deleted member 363645

Think since he's getting money by updates, he'll do it in parts, i believe the update is big, but more parts will come in coming days, i think.

Reactions: WooperDooper

Phael

Jan 9, 2018
I'm the only one with this problem to download on Nopy? (The other mirrors are slow to me)

vultron

May 19, 2018
I can't believe this game isn't giving me the option to just rat out the sister to the mom over stealing money especially after the little bitch lied not once but twice to me about it I'm pretty sure anybody would rat her out after the second lie. c'mon.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I had no bugs when I start over.
same i had to start over because i spied on moms friend in the first episode and got a game over for some reason even though i reply from that save and roll backed to not do that it still fucked me over

but when i replayed the game from the start of the game and hide in the locker i was able to not get a game over imo thats a real stupid decision on the developers part to make a game over happen for a choice that you did in march especially when theres no walkthrough

Reactions: Endless

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'll certainly keep following this one, it's rather solid good work so far. While I play VNs vastly for the stories and relationship developments and dynamics plus the various drama they may contain, it wouldn't hurt to have some sexual content pretty early on - it doesn't need to go straight to the point, but a little something for the build-up, but nothing too much or it would take away from the story itself, I appreciate slow-burn, although it's easy to tell who the slow-burn is gonna be with and who not, which seem to be the case with most VNs, but I don't hold that against this one, not at all, because as it so happens, I tend to actually appreciate the beautiful, sexy and elegant MILFs the most, there's just something about them in VNs that excite me a hell of a lot more than slutty girls in their late teens or early twenties, haha.

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'll certainly keep following this one, it's rather solid good work so far. While I play VNs vastly for the stories and relationship developments and dynamics plus the various drama they may contain, it wouldn't hurt to have some sexual content pretty early on - it doesn't need to go straight to the point, but a little something for the build-up, but nothing too much or it would take away from the story itself, I appreciate slow-burn, although it's easy to tell who the slow-burn is gonna be with and who not, which seem to be the case with most VNs, but I don't hold that against this one, not at all, because as it so happens, I tend to actually appreciate the beautiful, sexy and elegant MILFs the most, there's just something about them in VNs that excite me a hell of a lot more than slutty girls in their late teens or early twenties, haha.
@Eerie Entity
First of all, I think your awesome. I love reading all your posts, as they are always well thought out and pleasant.
You strike me as an old romantic at heart, and it seems that you like those type of games as well. I'm totally with you on that too.

I agree with you on slow burn....to a point, but what you've mentioned about maybe adding something to kind of supplement sex wise, is a damn good point too.

I think that the Dev could actually make it work, with introducing an old girlfriend that the MC used to date, before he had to leave with his Dad.
Then a relationship, even of a sexual nature, could be implemented rather quickly and gives us some content until your able to work the others up.
If that content is kind of repeatable, through dates and get-togethers, may just play a good part to help the others through either jealousy (fear of losing you to another girl) or envy. It may just push them along a little faster.....to a degree, maybe even have them start trying to pursue you, instead of you doing all the work.

Anyway your awesome!!………………………………...Peace!!

Reactions: Eerie Entity
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes