VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
First of all, I think your awesome. I love reading all your posts, as they are always well thought out and pleasant.
You strike me as an old romantic at heart, and it seems that you like those type of games as well. I'm totally with you on that too.

I agree with you on slow burn....to a point, but what you've mentioned about maybe adding something to kind of supplement sex wise, is a damn good point too.

I think that the Dev could actually make it work, with introducing an old girlfriend that the MC used to date, before he had to leave with his Dad.
Then a relationship, even of a sexual nature, could be implemented rather quickly and gives us some content until your able to work the others up.
If that content is kind of repeatable, through dates and get-togethers, may just play a good part to help the others through either jealousy (fear of losing you to another girl) or envy. It may just push them along a little faster.....to a degree, maybe even have them start trying to pursue you, instead of you doing all the work.

Anyway your awesome!!………………………………...Peace!!
Haha, well that's a compliment you don't hear (or read, as is the case) everyday, only a handful of people have told me that they enjoy reading my thoughts and analytics on various VNs and games, haha, so I appreciate it. :)

And you're right, I am an old, hopeless romantic at heart, very much so. While I do appreciate sex and all just as much as the next person, to me personally it's better if it's fueled by romance and deep emotions that build up slowly but gradually, however old-fashioned that may be, haha, but it's still better that way. Relationship based on sex doesn't last very long most of the time, especially if the couple has nothing in common, lack similar passions and dreams and generally lacks any real connection to one another. And if it's just sex one wants, just go to a bar or a club, pick up a chick (or a guy) and get it done, but that's not me, though, haha.

A lot of stories seem to have the same set-up though; MC living in a house with 2-3 women, usually family members, he later on engages in relationship with all of them, usually one of them is romantic, the other(s) sexual, that's almost always the case in such VNs, so there's always the element of jealousy present. But that's where it stays in most stories, whether you can choose who you romance or you're forced to be with them all, doesn't matter, they never find out about each other, in most stories. That's something I find weird really, and honestly, I think it would be better for the story if the relationship with whichever character could end up being found out, that would add its own drama on top of everything else, and in some cases opportunities, but it would be different at least and not so generic.

Reactions: jaydem

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
in these pictures shows a small mistake or so the sister changed lingerie too...
image 1 her panties are much bigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
image 2 just string bikini
Haha, that was actually a nice observation, those are two different panties, but when did she have time to change them? :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is there an up to date walkthrough?
You don't really need one. When you make a decision, just look at the character's expressions (a smile, angry face, frowning etc) and you'll know which is the right option and which isn't, it's pretty much as simple as that.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
another time
in these pictures shows a small mistake or so the sister changed lingerie too...
image 3 her dress is black in photoshoot before the party
3.jpg
image 4 Her dress is gray after the party, but she only stole money for a dress... :rolleyes:
4.jpg

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is this game worth downloading yet?
Well, it depends on you really. If you play VNs purely, or mostly for the sexual content and not much for the stories and relationship developments and such, then I would say no, because there aren't such scenes yet, sure you see a little bit of nudity, but there's no sexual content, yet.

But if you play for story and want to see how the relationships develop between characters and how the dynamics are, then yes.

But this is still rather short, though, but I still enjoyed it.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Woman from hospital which we already see naked come to visit us, ooooof

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I also think because there is no scoring system, so we do not know if we could get all the scenes clear or not!
On page 16, DeUglyOne has a walkthrough posted, top of page.
It's not the latest, but it's enough to get you past the end game stuff...Lol!!
Tested it, and it works...……………………...Peace!!

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Hi, i have an error whit the new girl, it says that i have been cought spying but i didin't even look when give the chance, little help please ?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
On page 16, DeUglyOne has a walkthrough posted, top of page.
It's not the latest, but it's enough to get you past the end game stuff...Lol!!
Tested it, and it works...……………………...Peace!!

Reactions: RedRoajs1

qbcxx

Jul 11, 2018
Nice graphics and interesting plot possibilities for rest of the story. Like someone already said, it's just really promising intro at this point.

Well done.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes