VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
another time
in these pictures shows a small mistake or so the sister changed lingerie too...
image 3 her dress is black in photoshoot before the party
View attachment 145007
image 4 Her dress is gray after the party, but she only stole money for a dress... :rolleyes:
View attachment 145008
She actually tells you she also has a grey version of that dress during the photoshoot.

kallem23

Mar 1, 2018
So when i was caught spying on Lydia and she came for dinner the game ended for me so i ran the game all over again and chose to not spy on her but i still got an error when she came and told the Mother that i spied on her. This is the error i get. Anyone can help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpy", line 406, in <module>
NameError: name 'caught_spying' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ep4_script_remote.rpyc", line 89, in script call
    ��S*���BL�
  File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpyc", line 406, in script
    ȴ
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Desktop\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Desktop\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Desktop\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpy", line 406, in <module>
NameError: name 'caught_spying' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Mon Sep 03 03:45:44 2018

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
have you played F.I.L.F yet? the 7th updated is out today :D

im guessing by these comments it doesnt matter if you rollback to not spy on lydia or if you didnt do it in the first place you automatically fail so the dev kinda made to so you would fail yeah thats stupid and here i thought i only failed because i took a peek at that booty and didnt rollback but more then likely i probably did
if you restart from scratch you will get no bugs
Nope, in order to not fire the error, you have to spy her and hide when the game tells you.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@King Monkey Mon Yeah I've played F.I.L.F. before, I've just been waiting for more updates, and more importantly for the story to go forward a good amount and a good amount of renders and scenes, lately it's felt like there's quite a little content with each update, sadly, because I quite like the game.

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Hey, it's the lazy dev! :]
I'm well aware this is a real short update, I was aiming for something big and ended up with a worst version of the previous one.
The goal wasn't at all to do only lewd content, it's not intentional.
It was very frustrating to say the least, but in the other hand I kept a good amount of content, so imo it was the best way for me to not ruin everything that I have done the past 2 months.
So yeah, I kinda fucked up on this one but I saved what I could and learned a shit ton! : )

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm well aware this is a real short update, I was aiming for something big and ended up with a worst version of the previous one.
It was very frustrating to say the least, but in the other hand I kept a good amount of content, so imo it was the best way for me to not ruin everything that I have done the past 2 months.
So yeah, I kinda fucked up on this one but I saved what I could and learned a shit ton! : )
No worries at all :)
While I can't speak for others, I do have to say that I'm glad the "lewd" stuff hasn't come up just yet, I appreciate slow-burn and things building up gradually toward the "lewd", if too much happened too quick, well, that would take away from the story quite a bit :p But that's of course just my opinion, but I do think that if people play these games just for the "fap material", there are games out there that are quite particularly toward that purpose. VNs on the other hand are about the story, relationship developments, dynamics, drama and that sort of stuff, lewd and sex is secondary :)

Perhaps a little bit of some sexual content wouldn't be bad, as long as characters don't engage in it all the way too soon, let it serve as a build-up :)

D

Deleted member 363645

Please tell me the other parts are coming soon???

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Good game and good art.

Still I'm block when watching tv with sister (cooking show). The MC takes the remote and directs it to the tv and then nothing happens anymore. The scene just freeze. I tried rollback and starting from an earlier save but yet I still find myself blocked at the same moment.

Don't know if anyone has the same problem.

gronk123

Jul 26, 2018
Good game and good art.

Still I'm block when watching tv with sister (cooking show). The MC takes the remote and directs it to the tv and then nothing happens anymore. The scene just freeze. I tried rollback and starting from an earlier save but yet I still find myself blocked at the same moment.

Don't know if anyone has the same problem.
You have to press the buttons on the remote, it's kind of annoying I think it could be replaced with just a normal choice option.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I am really confused by your comment. What happened? Can we expect part 2 soon? The daughter model is God tier and it's a damned shame that we don't see more of her..

Reactions: titit
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes