VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

kallem23

Mar 1, 2018
have you played F.I.L.F yet? the 7th updated is out today :D

im guessing by these comments it doesnt matter if you rollback to not spy on lydia or if you didnt do it in the first place you automatically fail so the dev kinda made to so you would fail yeah thats stupid and here i thought i only failed because i took a peek at that booty and didnt rollback but more then likely i probably did
if you restart from scratch you will get no bugs
I did restart aswell, still told me that i spied on her and game ended.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The mother is quite beautiful but the sister is absolutely stunning...looking forward to more content with her:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I knew next to nothing about this game but the sister looked stunning so worth a shot right. Named her Sophia and went about trying to get into her pants. Little did I know she has a friend, also called Sophia. Now every conversation involving those two is going to be epic fun, trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I could start again and change it of course but where's the fun in that ;)

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Sorry mate... I totally understand what you’re saying and where it’s coming from, but yeah no.. 99.99 % of us not only want and expect the “lewd” stuff, but we really dislike the “slow-burn” like a lot.. sorry, it’s the instant gratification era. Most of us have lives (that while satisfying) don’t measure up to the kind of “action” we see in this type of games. Not every day a “normal dude” can have his way with a harem of perfectly formed hotties or seduce his hot mom/sisters or live on an island of horny babes... let us enjoy our fantasy, and the quicker the better.
I'm pretty sure to assume you don't even support this Dev on Patreon, right? If so, there is something you can do right? There's no need for you to play every single update. Just step back for awhile and wait for multiple updates to pass so the next time you play the game there is a good chunk of content. You're still going to play it for free anyway, right?

Also why are you playing a VISUAL NOVEL if you want quick gratification? The word novel is a key word.

And don't use "we" like your opinion represents 99.99%.

Reactions: tarzan999

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
You watch every new Marvel movie in the cinema. I can tell. This game is great imo!
Well, I'm already unpopular on this thread anyways.. soooo here goes. What's wrong with watching every new Marvel movie? Obviously I won't say that 99.99% of us watch them, because I have it on good authority that I'm bad at statistical analysis and reading the room.. who knew! Still that said, they are quite entertaining and huge at the box office for a reason. Oh well, I'm done. I'll try to save what's left of my dignity and call it a night.

Reactions: yoyomistro

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure to assume you don't even support this Dev on Patreon, right? If so, there is something you can do right? There's no need for you to play every single update. Just step back for awhile and wait for multiple updates to pass so the next time you play the game there is a good chunk of content. You're still going to play it for free anyway, right?

Also why are you playing a VISUAL NOVEL if you want quick gratification? The word novel is a key word.

And don't use "we" like your opinion represents 99.99%.
Suddenly everybody reads playboy for the articles on here... you know what, they always said discretion is the better part of valor so I’m wrong you’re right my apologies I don’t know what I was thinking!

Reactions: CSNRC and Renzon

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
Okay, this game is great, but I need a walkthrough and a CG rip ASAP! Did a couple play throughs but I know I've missed some stuff.

malacash28

Feb 20, 2018
the error pops up and im busted . scene from lydia . any fix for this ? cant continue

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpy", line 406, in <module>
NameError: name 'caught_spying' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ep4_script_remote.rpyc", line 89, in script call
��S*���BL�
File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpyc", line 406, in script
ȴ
File "E:\lanz\PC\Games\A\Two_weeks-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\lanz\PC\Games\A\Two_weeks-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\lanz\PC\Games\A\Two_weeks-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpy", line 406, in <module>
NameError: name 'caught_spying' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Tue Sep 04 22:35:59 2018

Reactions: ShocLite12
U

User_10739

Opinions on the game are fine, opinions on other members are not fine.

Opinions on Marvel movies are irrelevant to this site and bickering about them is pointless, just like telling each other what they should or should not like. Time to grow up kiddies.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Opinions on the game are fine, opinions on other members are not fine.

Opinions on Marvel movies are irrelevant to this site and bickering about them is pointless, just like telling each other what they should or should not like. Time to grow up kiddies.
Fair enough, my apologies to F95

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I knew next to nothing about this game but the sister looked stunning so worth a shot right. Named her Sophia and went about trying to get into her pants. Little did I know she has a friend, also called Sophia. Now every conversation involving those two is going to be epic fun, trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I could start again and change it of course but where's the fun in that ;)
I admire your fortitude and tenacity in the face of self inflicted adversity!

Esteban2018

May 25, 2018
Same Here Error pops out. "NameError: name 'caught_spying' is not defined" i guess is a problem whit a boolean. I didnt look the scrip. Best of lucks. Awsome game by the way keep on the good work!

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
The update was absolutely nothing, what the hell.

I noticed though that the pace has been completely altered....which is not bad but the mother and sister went completely out of character compared to the previous updates.

See you guys in a half year again.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes