VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
"You play as a young student, due to a difficult divorce you ended up living with your father.
Your father had to leave the country because of his work, so you barely see anymore your mother and sister. Usually, you spend two weeks each summer in your mother's house but last year you couldn't make it due to the amount of work you had to do to pass succesully your exams. After two years you finally see them again and a lot of things has changed.
This is the first day.
"

Isn't it easier just to copy-paste descriptions of those incest games?

Reactions: Prototype87

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Ohh... I was only able to play a few minutes as I work early and need sleep... but this game seems to have potential! The "daughter/sister" is incredibly hot, I love her character design.

Just some quick feedback, though, I'd definitely get an editor for the writing. It's not BAD, I get that English isn't everyone's first language, but there's definitely some room for improvement there.

I'll update this when I play some more. Looking forward to this game!

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I can't even play the episode properly because I also get the error at the dinner and can't continue. What a letdown after 3 months... I looked at the CGs though and we see panties. That's it. And what about "part 2" anyways? Do we have to wait 3 more months for that?
Unfortunately this seems to be heading in the "lewd island" direction where the island is everything but lewd and an already small content update is splitted into two parts

SmokinDragon

Oct 12, 2017
Pros: Stunning models

Cons: Cliché incest story, long between updates, average writing in both dialogues and monologues, bug-riddled.

Verdict: 3 out 5. A "guilty pleasure" title, not reaching its full potential. Its no "Melody", "Acting Lessons" or "Dreams of Desire"

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Update is shit. Not only is there little content but it was entirely linear so what little choices there didn't matter and will forever not matter.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
By the way: how can I get past the first scene with Lydia? It always tells me that I fucked up no matter what choice I make

Reactions: Rince556

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
nice to looking, but not much lewdness and short update.

and wtf is this, french error?

french.JPG

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes