VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
is this the new dual family? x'D
No, the creator is just a beginner who keeps learning while having extremely high standards when comes to the renders quality. I truly believe the outcome has a great chance to become one of the gemstones of the genre.

Reactions: SlamJammin

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
I have a bad feeling about all those new "changes". Try to change something good in the middle of development never works.

Well, the game is linear now. What was the problem? In a good sense. Linearity is one of the things made this game really good: story, relationships and dialogues were the main focus. Small decissions are clever and lead to different paths, specially with sister, a character that kept me intrigued like no other in this kind of videogames. Don´t understand why some developers want their games to be the bigger and more complex possible. It is unnecesary.

A game like this doesn´t need a sandbox style. I wish to be wrong, but I am suspecting an unfortunate failure. Let´s see...
I don't mind it. Personally, i love these kinds of UI similar to milfy city, my cute cousin, etc

Reactions: titit

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
Two Weeks Walkthrough v0.3

I've structured it to maximize Love, Lust, Authority (over) for each of the women and Lust for MC.

I've also flagged possible save points for choices that have no influence yet, but may or will in future versions.

Includes .rtf and OpenDocument formats.

Edit: Double-checking my notes before tossing them and found an error talking about the beach outing at dinner on day 2. (now 2 save 4's, if you choose "I'll ask him" the original save 4 choices don't show) Updated the walkthrough to v2.
Your file seems to be corrupted. It cannot be opened

D

Deleted member 363645

He needs to update frequently to attract patreons imo. i though of donating my money but 3 months wait for an update halted me

Reactions: gramaton

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
He needs to update frequently to attract patreons imo. i though of donating my money but 3 months wait for an update halted me
He charges per update which is a rarity when there's games like Dual Family that pull in $9.6k a month and only release 2 small updates a year.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
WTH is he doing Resident evil 8? Look great but wow
It's creating tools and workshop in situ. To be entirely fair, Madek doesn't charge per month, only by creation. But let's hope with all set up and running he's gonna kick off like crazy now.

R

RWaites

Information update
Aug 15 at 12:12pm
Edit : Release 29 august. (We're getting there but I still need a few more days to add missing renders/overall polish.)
I'm sorry for the time it took, thanks for your support and patience, have a great day. :)

Calibass

Apr 29, 2018
Will it be possible to avoid the mom in future instalments? Inner monologues of how hot someone is when you try to reject them at every turn can be fun but also quite tiresome in the long run.

Otherwise this game looks fantastic and might have just enough intrigue to take off some. Good luck to the developer.

Reactions: titit

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Thats cheap. Come on dev just tell your audience that you missed the deadline and that the release is delayed
Well.. Considered Kyle and Dual Family, little sins like this just disappear... But true, I told him a few times on Patreon it's not the way to build up the relationship with consumers. Let's see when he's done with the framework and finally focuses on producing content. I believe it's gonna be a different story.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes