VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes
D

Deleted member 443783

By the way, I am curious if the developer will include some foot fetish stuff?

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
The design of mom is simply astonishing. Developer did such a good job by creating the ultimate milf to fuck. Looking forward to raping the mouth and asshole of the mother!
Dude come'on, I'm trying to build true love between them, you can't come here and say you want to rape her mouth and asshole. :(
I don't think I will include foot fetish, it's not my thing so I wouldn't know how to "talk about it".

Jack Kinner

May 4, 2017
Hey, nice work! I love the relationship with the Mother. There are no decent games out there with good Mother - Son relationships.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Thanks for the update.....I guess. Unfortunately an update featuring the emptyheaded friend Stan is anti-climactic.It would be like when I was a kid and pilfered my father's 'Playboy'- taking it into my room, leafing through the pages in anticipation, only to realize that the issue was devoted to photos of Hugh Hefner's collection of pipes and zippo lighters.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe that screenshot is from right before you drop all of those boxes onto his ass to get rid of the competition because you caught the little shit looking at the mom and sister.

D

Deleted member 443783

Dude come'on, I'm trying to build true love between them, you can't come here and say you want to rape her mouth and asshole. :(
I don't think I will include foot fetish, it's not my thing so I wouldn't know how to "talk about it".
Thanks man! looking forward to the update!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
How about getting some action from the smokeshow receptionist at the Hospital
Even though it was probably a joke, i honestly would choose her route after romancing mom if possible right now. She's might be just a bit on older side, but she's still very much good looking imo, and i already see that there can be a great bit of story with her. After reading that scene at hospital, i felt pity towards her and wanted to hear more of her story (unlike MC). I liked what i read. Why not learn more? I mean, if it's not interfering mom's hot romance or other routes? As for the sister, i like her too. But mom's route seems more romance oriented right now, and that's what i love. I love emotional side. Receptionist attracted me because of that. Of course mom is Number 1. Great design indeed. Both face and body sculpted just the type of older women i usually prefer.

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes