VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Did you start a new game? If not and you are using a old save I would suggest starting over and the bugs will be gone. I played it and never had one bugged.

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@

Did you start a new game? If not and you are using a old save I would suggest starting over and the bugs will be gone. I played it and never had one bugged.
First time playing it. First bug was about "spy", second was about some missing scene and after that I stopped.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, figured it had been a while and that I'ld give this game another chance... I started a new game, but it keeps throwing errors during the mother son watching a movie on the couch scene... First an error while he waits for her, which I was able to ignore... But then another error happened after selecting to either take advantage or caress her thigh, once the movie was over... Regardless of choice an error occurs followed by the exact same sequence of her getting angry... So can't get past that point... Perhaps once those bugs are fixed I'll revisit it...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Weird I never encountered a single error during my play through maybe it's because I use the enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files before playing a renpy game.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
during the scene on the bench with mom in the script the variables being set are sister_authority and sister_lust instead of mom_authority and mom_lust, that obviously doesn't make any sense.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Same for me first time playing the game getting a 'spy' is not defined error while waiting for mom to come watch the movie. Have to click ignore twice due to the same error on another line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try rubbing her thigh after watching Into the Wild and get 'drunk_scene' is not defined. When you ignore the error it jumps you trying to rub her pussy and she is pissed. The only way to get around it without the error and angry mom is to watch Django Unchained which appears to be the wrong movie choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
anyone else favor the mom over the sister for some reason the mom facial features are really attractive and the sister model at this point from the games ive played seems over used XD
Quite the contrary. The mother's face looks horrid to me. The daughter actually has more normal features. The mother has some abnormal cheeks, wide jaw, squinty dark eyes, and a weird mouth/teeth etc... like some disproportionate Paris Hilton knock-off or something.

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, so to each their own, right? :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Infineon

May 5, 2017
Mega version runs without errors, but some others are bugged. All the bugs mentioned on last two pages - I've also experienced, when played non-Mega copy of the game.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
How do you get to this scene?
salle_tv_18.jpg

On my playthrough, I can only put my hand on her thigh and after the movie end she leaves, no kissing (from what that image looks like).

Reactions: asd33asd33

K4in

Nov 14, 2017
How do you get to this scene?
View attachment 83285

On my playthrough, I can only put my hand on her thigh and after the movie end she leaves, no kissing (from what that image looks like).
You should get another choose after bit of dialogue after you put your hand on her thigh. Did you take her hand at breakfast? Did you spy on her? Maybe if you pick more Sister approach this scene don't show up?

Reactions: Joi_fan
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes