VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I think it was great, although too short. Is there really only 2 sex scenes in it or did i do something wrong?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Good write-up.
Could it be you wanted to write "What a disappointing ending"?
Not at all. The ending itself was enough to spoil the entire game, imo. Like pouring spoiled milk into a near-perfect cup of coffee. You don't drink the coffee at that point- it's no longer any good and you throw it in the trash.

Maybe I'm being too harsh but this was completely avoidable. The ending legitimately made me wish I never played this thing to begin with. *Shrug* I'm sure there will be a sequel, but I could think of very little that would redeem the anticlimactic ending to a game with such vast potential.

Imagine watching the Titanic for the first time. You're two hours in and completely invested. You know shits about to go down, but you're excited to learn how. The ship starts to sink... everyone's freaking out... and you move to the edge of your seat. The camera pans to Leo.... and then he farts. THE END.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
That's fair.
I respectfully disagree on the ending spoiling the whole game.
In my opinion the game - beside it being a hot mess - is still good, even with the subpar ending.
So consider your post being "liked" except for "What a disappointing game". ;)

Imagine watching the Titanic for the first time. You're two hours in and completely invested. You know shits about to go down, but you're excited to learn how. The ship starts to sink... everyone's freaking out... and you move to the edge of your seat. The camera pans to Leo.... and then he farts. THE END.
To be honest: That ending would have made watching "Titanic" much more enjoyable for me. :D

Reactions: SrRK

Godwyn

Nov 18, 2017
This game is one of my favorites its has potential but im so disappointed because of the dev giving up so early a lot of people like this its just not growing because others havent heard about this game and because the dev is not yet famous but hopefully the dev makes another game like this and a lot more better i trust maddek im pretty sure he will make a more satisfying game

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
ep 4 problem that make u an instant game over
It's because the variable wasn't defined yet, if you can open the console before this error happens ( press shift+O ) type 'caught_spying = False' it will fix the issue. If the console won't open with that command download , put it in the game folder and click on the option to enable developer/console commands, restart the game then hit 'shift+O' that should make it work.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
can anyone tell me if they can download chapters 1-4 on MEGA or any of the links? when i try it wont download BUT i can download chapter 6 n other games on MEGA just fine
What are you talking about ??? At OP Mega links at ep1-4 worked just fine !!!

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Here is a combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one Ep 1 - 6 ):
Hotfix Attached: unzip and place in the same folder as the .exe overwrite the files.

For Mac users here are links for the combined file:
I can't test this, I don't own a Mac, but a member who does tested it ( @Paris/Texas ) and said everything is working fine. There are no save files with the Mac version.
Hotfix attached: unzip and place in Two_Weeks - Combined mac\Two_weeks.app\Contents\Resources\autorun, overwrite the files.

Maybe @Kasey could squash this one also and @Paris/Texas might be able to make a Mac version out of this one, I don't know how to do these things.

If @UncleVT, @jande21, @Bloo or another mod or uploader could post this in the OP for everyone to see, thank you.

Included in the download is a save from the end of Ep 1-4 ( click on the right door to continue ) and from the end of Ep 5.
If you want to rename the characters ( the MC is still named after me - whoops missed this ), hit Shift-O and type the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saves from Ep 1-4 and Ep 5 ( will have to manually move these into the save folder ) worked without issue not breaking game. Saves from Ep 6 might break the game, if on load it throws an error hit rollback, if that crashes the game you cannot use that save, if the game comes back save the file again overwriting the save you just loaded. I don't know why saves from 6 might be causing errors, the best I could do.

EDIT: The attached file is a small language fix for Ep 6 or for the combined file. Extract the file and place in the game folder to fix the couple of lines in French in the game. A big thank you to @bossapplesauce for explaining to me how to this works.
Thank you for all the time and work you have dedicated to do all this, you are a crack.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Oh boy. I loved this game (until now). What a bummer that it ended the way it did. What a disappointing game.
[/SPOILER]
I agree, game had a lot more potential and a good pace of teasing, events between and shiet like better quality of renders each episode.

Two last episodes also added new UI stuff that was really immersive to click/explore and worked, so that's a shame overall.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I seem to be stuck in the sisters room during the blackout on the combine version of the game. I clicked on the diary, laptop, and her but I can't seem to leave the room. Am I missing something or is this broke. Please help.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I seem to be stuck in the sisters room during the blackout on the combine version of the game. I clicked on the diary, laptop, and her but I can't seem to leave the room. Am I missing something or is this broke. Please help.
Yes it is a bug, There is a hotfix attached to my post with the combined version, did you download and place this in the game?

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Short sex scene with S was intended because you will see her again in the next project.
Animation and sex scene were kinda new to me, so you may feel it was rushed in fact it was just a new thing that I wasn't confortable with...and I really hate POV for sex scene, it's so restrictive.
How did you feel about the apparent tongue? the kisses?
Even if you felt disappointed I appreciate the fact that you take the time to write constructive criticisms instead of the basic "shit game". :]

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Short sex scene with S was intended because you will see her again in the next project.
Animation and sex scene were kinda new to me, so you may feel it was rushed in fact it was just a new thing that I wasn't confortable with...and I really hate POV for sex scene, it's so restrictive.
How did you feel about the apparent tongue? the kisses?
Even if you felt disappointed I appreciate the fact that you take the time to write constructive criticisms instead of the basic "shit game". :]

I liked all of what you did. Great story and renders. I also liked the ending except it would have been so much more satisfying if it had a much longer, more sensual scene with mom.
I would like to see this VN continue with more development to the relationships. Maybe even a three way with mom and sis! Hot, hot, hot!

Reactions: dbp5ca and dekmma
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes