VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Short sex scene with S was intended because you will see her again in the next project.
Animation and sex scene were kinda new to me, so you may feel it was rushed in fact it was just a new thing that I wasn't confortable with...and I really hate POV for sex scene, it's so restrictive.
How did you feel about the apparent tongue? the kisses?
Even if you felt disappointed I appreciate the fact that you take the time to write constructive criticisms instead of the basic "shit game". :]
I liked the most that you tried new things from development standpoint, just like i mentioned before some UI changes and some immersive interactions with the objects(dat pong game tho), render, lighting and sound quality increased each episode(or at least it felt like it for me).

I would love this game to be continued with all characters because you did a really good job with them, but i wish you good luck in the future projects overall.

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
You cant. Those images are not used. My guess: He noticed to late that she wears her bra in the animation and didn't want to create a second one.
Can you tell me how to get scene with sister?? I just only got to touch mc dick to her genital but his friend came and busted.. But no actual scene.. Is this correct? Or is there any actually full sex scene with the sister.?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Can you tell me how to get scene with sister?? I just only got to touch mc dick to her genital but his friend came and busted.. But no actual scene.. Is this correct? Or is there any actually full sex scene with the sister.?
Which version are you playing?, the Ep 6 stand alone or the combined version? The scene should play right after that happens, it takes a sec for the video to load if you click too fast you might miss it and thats why the friend shows up so quick. If you downloaded the combined version I made make sure you go back to that post and put the hotfix in the game, there were some bugs, this is the first time I've done this, but I believe I have found them all. The link is in the sig below this message.

GabrielWon'tFap2U

Jun 19, 2018
i deleted the game before i could finish it. The art was marvelous, i was in awe specially when Alison hugged? or kissed? (forgot already) the MC during the hospital visit scene, the close up was gorgeously detailed. unfortunately it was not enough incentive for me to finish the entirety of the game, i would say the relationship (blood relation) with the women in the household lacks moral and social boundaries to overcome, it's there yet it feels forced. that relationship they have is different from other women, you could throw a smoking hot babe in an alley and have the MC screw her brains out for no particular reason (other than relief for blueballs). It just needs more emphasis on that matter.
I'd still give it 4 out of 5 since I've not given up on seeing the ending.
Basing on this game I'd play more of the dev's games.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
it wont let me I already had the convo with her about ghost stories
I'm assuming you are playing the combined version, there were a couple of bugs when I combined the episodes. There is a hotfix attached to my post in the thread to fix this issue, click on the link in my sig.

ghostrop

Oct 22, 2017
yes thank you I saw that after I had posted the comment btw, I got the password for the phone do you know what it is for the laptop in the sisters room. Thanks a lot for the uploads btw

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I think sis will be FMC in Madek's next project, mon might not be even a character there.. meh, now I'm less interested in the next project

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
WTF kind of ending was that?! 2 sex scenes so rushed that bip bip bird was slower than it.. Super sexy and realistic characters, better and better renders etc.. I don't know how but dev destroyed his own game.. At least its very ending. Too rushed, too fast to comprehend what the fuk is going on. Best update but worst kind of ending.. well, not worst. Couse dev could simply drop it on the spot and not rush it, tough I would like it more if he returned to the title after some hiatus and made it better.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Bug report of combined version
When we are in second package, at the start of it we stumble inside sisters room. Her diary, laptop and her are clickable, but after seeing all there is to see. We cannot get out of the room. I went around the problem by downloading all parts separetly, becouse playing it from the start landed me in the same buggy spot every time

Varkoo91

Oct 24, 2017
Only interested in the sister route.. now that the game seems to be finished - is it worth it?

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Only interested in the sister route.. now that the game seems to be finished - is it worth it?
Hard to say, she is damn sexy lady. Teases Us like nobody else in this Game, her next photoshoot is damn well done! Sex scene is but its rushed and with little to no variation, so it suddenly starts and ends. As the game several events later. Restaurant with Mom and noughty session with her. So its hard to tell becouse if you want short and fast conclusion then its a game for you, if not then search somewhere else.

Reactions: Varkoo91
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes