VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Hesctai

Feb 3, 2018
not worth it i dont think Lydia shows up son is like MOM i can explain! the game tells you that you fucked up maybe try picking diff choices i did like 3 diff times and still same outcome who the fuck is Lydia and how does MC know her to make the game over
I had the same problem as you and I did not understand why Lydia had an untimely end.

To be able to override this "bad" end, you have to go back to the episode of the hospital in the locker room and you must "spy on" it in the locker!

It's strange, but it allowed me to unlock the rest of the story. By cons, as the last comments on the game, do not expect a great end and adventure after ;-)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Getting an error when I try to save the combined version in Sisters room with diary and laptop:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

I'm not quite sure why it's doing this, once you get past the sister's room and go into your room and pick up the usb stick the you can save again without issue all the way to the end of Ep 5. My best guess is that combining the two games changed the gui for that scene causing the it to throw an error when trying to save. The gui in the sister's room is different in the standalone Ep 5. I'm afraid if I try to put the gui back to the way it was in the standalone it will cause errors for the other two parts. Beings it's just for that short part I'll make a note of it and warn people.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I had the same problem as you and I did not understand why Lydia had an untimely end.

To be able to override this "bad" end, you have to go back to the episode of the hospital in the locker room and you must "spy on" it in the locker!

It's strange, but it allowed me to unlock the rest of the story. By cons, as the last comments on the game, do not expect a great end and adventure after ;-)
thing is i did spy on her the first time and still got itand if your telling me that the hospital was part of an episode well that sucks and the game surly dont feel like two weeks this was a HUGE let down i say the dev kinda used us he got his money from us and decided to stop the project

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i cant leave sisters room i talked to her looked at her laptop look at her diary hit on her everything but cant leave

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
i cant leave sisters room i talked to her looked at her laptop look at her diary hit on her everything but cant leave
I'm guessing you are playiing the combined version, if you downloaded before yesterday there is a bug fix attached to the post with the version I made. The link is in my sig below to get back to it.

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
Which version are you playing?, the Ep 6 stand alone or the combined version? The scene should play right after that happens, it takes a sec for the video to load if you click too fast you might miss it and thats why the friend shows up so quick. If you downloaded the combined version I made make sure you go back to that post and put the hotfix in the game, there were some bugs, this is the first time I've done this, but I believe I have found them all. The link is in the sig below this message.
Okay yes I understood now. I played ep 6 only. And I may have clicked twice which slipped the video. Thank you very much. I'm not going to play again for that video.. Because LILY OF THE VALLEY is in town again... :p

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Getting an error when I try to save the combined version in Sisters room with diary and laptop:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed
After some more testing and help from some devs I was able to find the issue, I placed the fix in the Hotfix patch on my post with the download links, you can get back to it from the link in my sig if you want it.

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
After some more testing and help from some devs I was able to find the issue, I placed the fix in the Hotfix patch on my post with the download links, you can get back to it from the link in my sig if you want it.
I finished the game but anyone else playing the game will benefit. Good job.

Reactions: wurg

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Do i have to name the Mother and Daughter with certain names? or how do I enable Incest?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do i have to name the Mother and Daughter with certain names? or how do I enable Incest?
I't's been so long I can't remember (haven't got round to the last chapter yet)... You must have to name them as there is no patch.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So I am at the scene were you are about to have lunch with Lydia and Mother... but I already did 2 playthroughts and they all end with an exception that i have to ignore and then Lydia taking Mother by the hand and then Mother saying some shit that she doesn't want to see the MC... no idea why, since I have never seen this Lydia... I guess the release is old and not fixed, a pity

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess I cannot proceed further

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes