VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Ok it seems that the game gets buggy, or Lydia can see through metal and can see a person's face, while looking at the back of someone's head, because If you leave or Just leave (after taking a glance. you will end up like you were spotted or something

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Ok it seems that the game gets buggy, or Lydia can see through metal and can see a person's face, while looking at the back of someone's head, because If you leave or Just leave (after taking a glance. you will end up like you were spotted or something
It's a bug, to fix it you need to go into the console before that scene ( shift+O ) and type caught_spying = False, this will keep the error from happening, that'll teach you to leave the women's locker room and not spy on someone ;)

Edit if you download the all in one version linked in my sig I fixed this in that one.

Reactions: jackkane

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The console code in the OP to change the sons name (for episode 6) doesn't work...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The ending to this game was such a massive let down. I want those hours back, fucking game made me waste them.
Was good until that happened too, what a waste. :(

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Here is a combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one Ep 1 - 6 ):
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix Attached: unzip and place in the same folder as the .exe overwrite the files.

For Mac users here are links for the combined file:
I can't test this, I don't own a Mac, but a member who does tested it ( @Paris/Texas ) and said everything is working fine. There are no save files with the Mac version.
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix attached: unzip and place in Two_Weeks - Combined mac\Two_weeks.app\Contents\Resources\autorun, overwrite the files.

Included in the download is a save from the end of Ep 1-4 ( click on the right door to continue ) and from the end of Ep 5.
If you want to rename the characters ( the MC is still named after me - whoops missed this ), hit Shift-O and type the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saves from Ep 1-4 and Ep 5 ( will have to manually move these into the save folder ) worked without issue not breaking game. Saves from Ep 6 might break the game, if on load it throws an error hit rollback, if that crashes the game you cannot use that save, if the game comes back save the file again overwriting the save you just loaded. I don't know why saves from 6 might be causing errors, the best I could do.
There is an issue with saving at the beginning of where Ep 5 starts until you grab the usb from the MC room, a fix is in the Hotfix patch below.

EDIT: The attached file is a small language fix for Ep 6 or for the combined file. Extract the file and place in the game folder to fix the couple of lines in French in the game. A big thank you to @bossapplesauce for explaining to me how to this works.
Does this combined file make the consensual sex animations for the mother play properly too? In the standalone episode 6 those cowgirl anims didn't play...

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Does this combined file make the consensual sex animations for the mother play properly too? In the standalone episode 6 those cowgirl anims didn't play...
Yes they play, they play in the standalone also, the videos take a sec to load and if you click to fast you will skip the video.

Reactions: Nerttu

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Yes they play, they play in the standalone also, the videos take a sec to load and if you click to fast you will skip the video.
When I unren'd the game earlier I noticed that there was the normal cowgirl anim and also a fast one. Is that faster one never supposed to play?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Short sex scene with S was intended because you will see her again in the next project.
Animation and sex scene were kinda new to me, so you may feel it was rushed in fact it was just a new thing that I wasn't confortable with...and I really hate POV for sex scene, it's so restrictive.
How did you feel about the apparent tongue? the kisses?
Even if you felt disappointed I appreciate the fact that you take the time to write constructive criticisms instead of the basic "shit game". :]
Indeed, feedback is important, and this is the last bit of feedback I will give:

You have an amazing piece of work, here. This game was literally near-perfect from start to finish. Your animations, though short, were some of the best/most realistic I've ever seen. Your character design is next level. You are also very good at story-writing, all things considered.

Don't let it go to waste with that rushed mess of an ending. It's not too late to tweak it, to allow the chapter to wrap up a little more gracefully. I'm sure current/future fans would vastly appreciate just a little tweaking. You don't necessarily have to add more to the story-- maybe just make the sex animations a bit longer and then instead of just dropping "THE END," include some sort of outro credits that lets players know if we can expect a sequel. At the very least, an inner monologue from the main character (directly after the final sex scene) reflecting on the days events, and thinking ahead to future events would add far more grace to the end of the story.

If we're not getting a sequel, maybe an epilogue of some kind right before the game ends (that tells players the fates of the characters/explains what happens further down the road and where everyone ends up. For example, "(Sister) and (player) struggle to rekindle their relationship after such and such, yada yada," -- "(Mother) grows obsessed with (player), and ends up moving to live closer to him," "(Bum) goes on a killing rampage and ends up getting life in an insane asylum."

You know... just something to add a little dignity to the ending.

Thanks for not taking my criticism too harshly. You're talented. Mistakes happen.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I played for the sister and with this fucking ending I don't even know mate, I mean its a decent cliffhanger for you returning a year later to pick up where you left things off, but I don't know if I have the faith in the developer to go down this venue. Overall pretty enjoyable experience

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
what the fuck i can not get passed day 1 how does Lydia know you? is it because of the weed? because i played twice and its game over said i made wrong choices!!??
Lydia is your mom's co-worker. You get a game over if you spy on her in the locker room in the scene where you visit your mom at work. She catches you, and later when she comes over to your house she recognizes you and tells your mom what happened.

I believe you can avoid this by hiding in the locker. You still get to see her naked, but you don't get caught.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
When I unren'd the game earlier I noticed that there was the normal cowgirl anim and also a fast one. Is that faster one never supposed to play?
I remember seeing something about that but can't remember where now and can't find it, there is only 1 animation for the mother cowgirl that is in the file.

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Umm that shit wasnt 2 weeks at all. It was like 4 or 5 days. Plus where is the supposed beach day with the option to invite your friend, or the work the mc was going to do to buy a gift for mom. Unless the all in one version was buggy and skipped days or something. Maybe i need to download episodes seperately

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Umm that shit wasnt 2 weeks at all. It was like 4 or 5 days. Plus where is the supposed beach day with the option to invite your friend, or the work the mc was going to do to buy a gift for mom. Unless the all in one version was buggy and skipped days or something. Maybe i need to download episodes seperately
Nope, I played through the standalones. The game, for whatever reason, was just cut REALLY short.

Reactions: Cux

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Great game, except for that ending lul. Took me a few minutes to realize the game was done cause it culminated in a sex scene, and the next sentence was like "the end" and that was it

Reactions: Shardoom
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes