VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Madek couldn't even handle a consistent production cycle with one game on his plate. Working on two games simultaneously would be a disaster.

I'd really like to see Two Weeks continued also, but clearly he hates the game and wants to move on. He killed Alison and probably wants people to stop asking for Two Weeks to continue. Incest isn't the issue here either. It's just another excuse. That could be worked around with a patch or something. I mean, these Patreon rules / problems started before this game was even created.

I dunno, we'll see what he comes up with for his new project, and if it has the same appeal as this one did. I'd think just losing the incest would cause some of the potential interest to disappear. I mean, Two Weeks was really carried by that B+S relationship.
I don't know exactly why this creator decided to end this game but incest is not an excuse. Sooner or later creators realized that they can't continue to make games of this theme. As for patches they don't change the story or the dialogues, at the restaurant scene with Alison for example is like you talk to a girlfriend not your mom. If you don't care about story and dialogues and you skip until the sex scene and you like the girl to say "fuck me bro" instead of "fuck me baby" then ok but this is not an "incest theme game". You can do it with all the games by applying such a patch. Patches and forced changes make things worse. Just choose a theme that the site allow and create the game as you like.

My opinion is the creator to make a new game with Jennifer as the main female character. Anyway good luck to the creator whatever he will decide to do.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Madek couldn't even handle a consistent production cycle with one game on his plate. Working on two games simultaneously would be a disaster.
You've got that right. His problem is with the programming. Unless he gets a whole lot better, or finds someone else to do the coding, he will just program himself into more blind alleys. Great story teller, with great ideas, who doesn't know how to integrate them into a game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
DMD has only gotten better since Chapter 1, the art has gotten better, character development goes on nicely, story goes forward very nicely, and stuff he has learned developing Melody, he has been able to implement to DMD :p
Mr Dots has a full team to work on his games, and has made a ton of money. I believe Madek is by his lonesome.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Mr Dots has a full team to work on his games, and has made a ton of money. I believe Madek is by his lonesome.
I think Madek does have someone he's working with, but I'm guessing it's at the most 2-3 people on it.
But you're right, MrDots does have a full team, and they make lots of money, but even they had to start somewhere when they first started developing :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I thought it was the same MC returning after the year like he says just before 6 ends.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I love the renders, the girls are really hot. The story was ok. People complain about it being rushed to a finish, maybe so but at least he finished it and not abandoned it like others. I'll definitely support his next project because he at least made an effort to give it an ending. I'm not saying it was a good ending but at least it was one. I look forward to his next project which I'm sure will be better.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is there any variation of the sex scene with the sister where Stan doesn't interrupt? It's disappointing enough the game ends so abruptly, but I understand the reasons. I'd prefer a rushed ending to "abandoned." But I've tried a few combinations of routes and the MC never gets to "finish" with the sister, which is criminal.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is there any variation of the sex scene with the sister where Stan doesn't interrupt? It's disappointing enough the game ends so abruptly, but I understand the reasons. I'd prefer a rushed ending to "abandoned." But I've tried a few combinations of routes and the MC never gets to "finish" with the sister, which is criminal.
Sadly no, Stan will cum-block you regardless of what you do =/

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sadly no, Stan will cum-block you regardless of what you do =/
Thanks, the image files show that the MC can do "more" with the sister than a wham-bam, which was all I saw in my first playthrough. A few more attempts didn't get me further, but knowing Stan will always walk in regardless will save me some time. Bummer. The sister was the main reason I played, and I really liked how the photoshoot was conceived--kind of like in Milfy City and My Cute Cousin but with more interesting choices. If the dev ever starts a new project, I hope a similar photoshoot sequence is implemented. I love that trope :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks, the image files show that the MC can do "more" with the sister than a wham-bam, which was all I saw in my first playthrough. A few more attempts didn't get me further, but knowing Stan will always walk in regardless will save me some time. Bummer. The sister was the main reason I played, and I really liked how the photoshoot was conceived--kind of like in Milfy City and My Cute Cousin but with more interesting choices. If the dev ever starts a new project, I hope a similar photoshoot sequence is implemented. I love that trope :)
Yeah I agree, though I was more in favor of the mom, and her friend, but only because they're both hot mature women, I have a bit of a thing for them, haha. But the sis is definitely a hottie too =P
I really wish the dev would carry on with one, so much untapped potential, hope he reconsiders =)

Reactions: fauxplayer

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guy realised he loaths incest and bailed. Thats the story in short.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ok i just play this game primarily of the sister character. She is one of the hottest characters i have ever see in adult games. But i am dissapointing for the ending and the sex scenes, i don't know why the dev decided to end the game and what was at his mind, it is supposed to last two weeks not 6 days. Also it does not make any sense the previous day sister to refuse a kiss and the next day to have sex. I believe that he had other plans how the story progress when he started this game.

But because i hear many complaints i want to make a general comment for incest theme games. Because of patreon policy the devs had three options
1. Cancel the game and start a new with non-incest theme
2. Slow down or hold on the progress of the game until something change to patreon or another site comes out
3. Continue the game with many changes and by removing the incest theme providing some uncenstored patch that the only thing that does is to change the word "baby" to "sister" or "mom"

For me the best option would be the 1st and maybe the 2st if the waiting was not so long. But most devs select the 3rd option because they think that was the most beneficial for them but it has as a result to ruin more or less their games.
Game devs should just drop that shitty payment processor and go somewhere else. All they're supposed to be doing is giving you your money, not policing what you can and can't create.

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
Weird, tried this game for the first time... I get to the first photo scene near hot tub, screen error, i hit ignore, error, ignore, cant do anything else but stare at the girl posing (not able to take anymore pictures)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Weird, tried this game for the first time... I get to the first photo scene near hot tub, screen error, i hit ignore, error, ignore, cant do anything else but stare at the girl posing (not able to take anymore pictures)
Load the stand alone ver.6, it works just fine !!!!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Game devs should just drop that shitty payment processor and go somewhere else. All they're supposed to be doing is giving you your money, not policing what you can and can't create.
And go where? That's been the main stumbling block. @Eerie Entity said BMAC is an option but BMAC's had a crackdown on "adult based themes" (Thanks Paypal) and kicked everyone off/blocked their accounts. There's not a unified donation site outside of Patreon right now (Whether it's an on-going or single donation) and that's been a problem.

I don't know how big Madek's team is, but one option could be removing "Two Weeks" from Patreon, and create a website of its own, where you could then purchase the game/updates via BuyMeCoffee i.e. and then on Patreon have a different game in production, it's what MrDots was forced to do with DMD and Melody, and it works for them nicely. Then just come up with a production cycle, how often would update "Two Weeks" and how often the new game.
Like I've said, I'd absolutely love "Two Weeks" being continued, I wouldn't mind at all if it would see an update only every two months or so, so long as it is being continued, I've been a fan of it since the beginning, always saw the potential (love the models, the art, the atmosphere, the story, the dynamics and build-up), and so does many other people, I'm definitely not alone in this :)
I absolutely agree that there's definitely potential (Great models and the story was ok but not fantastic such as the build up of tension on the mom side could have been better with time) however the execution with the coding was, frankly put, quite sub-par compared to other higher rated games which the dev's admitted to.

Yes the story could be continued but I'm of the mindset that it's a single project and the next one should be a fresh creation. I wouldn't mind a few cameo appearances in his new game but it should be a clean slate so the creative juices start and who knows? We might have even more characters to fawn over :love: I definitely know I'm an unpopular opinion but think of the possibilities with a clean slate :)

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
Mine fixed version workes just fine at the photoshoot !!!!
That extremely intelligent response helps me greatly in locating and fixing the issue. How would i have ever resolved it without you telling me you're not having an issue.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes