VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
That extremely intelligent response helps me greatly in locating and fixing the issue. How would i have ever resolved it without you telling me you're not having an issue.
Are you playing the standalone or the combined version I made??? What error are you getting, that would help to deduce what is going on.

Reactions: xrufi0x

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
Are you playing the standalone or the combined version I made??? What error are you getting, that would help to deduce what is going on.
Hello and thanks for responding. I'm not entirely sure which version I'm using, i know it's the most recent one with 1.35GB of downloads. This is the error i''m receiving though. The second image is what happens if i click "ignore". The camera function is completely gone and I can't move forward.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Esteban2018

May 25, 2018
I just download the fix version i want to play from the start and when i hit start i get the new chapter 6 i want to play it from 1. Can some one tell me how i do that? i deleted all the saves and yet i get the last champter any way. Ideas?

Bob Belche

Apr 29, 2017
Man, that sister scene was one of the hottest scenes, only to end so abruptly and unexpectedly. So much potential for that scene... that really feels wasted. But like others said, better rushed than abandoned... but still unfortunate...

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hello and thanks for responding. I'm not entirely sure which version I'm using, i know it's the most recent one with 1.35GB of downloads. This is the error i''m receiving though. The second image is what happens if i click "ignore". The camera function is completely gone and I can't move forward.
I think you might have downloaded that before the dev fixed an issue with it, you are playing the stand alone version, not the combined, the one I created with all three episodes is linked in the OP or in my sig below this message. But anyway, I believe in order to fix that is you have to go in the game before that error happens and open up the console ( shift + O ) and type in 'EP6_PS_RENDERS = {}' exactly like that. This should fix it, if it doesn't I'm not sure what would. If you can't get the console open unzip the file below and put in your game folder, this will allow you to get in the console.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I just download the fix version i want to play from the start and when i hit start i get the new chapter 6 i want to play it from 1. Can some one tell me how i do that? i deleted all the saves and yet i get the last champter any way. Ideas?
I have a feeling you downloaded the part with only episode 6, the game has three parts, you have to download all of them and play them individually, or there is a link in the OP for the all three of the parts in one game that I combined, the link is also under this post in my sig. That is the only way to have the whole game in one file.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I downloaded the Mac link that had everything combined, but when I try to open it it says that the application cannot be opened. Anyone else have this problem? How did you fix it? Thanks!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Shame the game ended so abruptly. But at least it got finished, which is a whole lot better then >95% of all the other games on here. So a big thank you for that to Dekma / Madek.
The coding issues aside, there really wasn't anything wrong with the game itself: It looks fantastic (except Stan), the writing is really solid, the characters believable and the few animations are fantastic as well.
My biggest disappointment had nothing to do with the game itself: more with the lack of communication skills from the dev towards his audience, to many missed deadlines/broken promises about the release schedule. That is a big 'nono' when it comes to getting (financial) support.
I just hope the dev will give himself a less rigorous schedule so that stuff will get released when he says it will. Communication is key! Hell, even better if we get told 'it will be end of month' and then getting it a week early or so. Under-promise and over-deliver, not the other way around.
All in all I am just happy it got some conclusion even if I had hoped for some more. And I am also really glad that the dev is planning for a next project. Really looking forward to that. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: dekmma

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That extremely intelligent response helps me greatly in locating and fixing the issue. How would i have ever resolved it without you telling me you're not having an issue.
Yes, I think so !!!! If YOU don`t even know, what version you are playing, how do you think, that someone could help you ???? My answer to you was quite GOOD (FIXED VERSION), but if you don`t understand, what are you reading, thats not my problem !!!! ;)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Uploaded fixed version of Episode 6. Thanks @thomasxlong (it seems to work)

Also added my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Two Weeks [Ep. 1-6] [Madek] - Original Size: (1.25GB)

Squashed Download - PC (213MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why aren't the animations working for the compressed version? They're only working for fanmade version but the file is too large.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yes, I think so !!!! If YOU don`t even know, what version you are playing, how do you think, that someone could help you ???? My answer to you was quite GOOD (FIXED VERSION), but if you don`t understand, what are you reading, thats not my problem !!!! ;)
HaHa, it is always a pleasure to read your comments. You hit like a Hammer, but there is always truth in your hits! :ROFLMAO:(y)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
it's tagged incest but the MC calls his mom by her name (I named her Jo)...do you call your mom by her name?

samoo

Jan 11, 2019
the game contain no ending i didn't know what happened to the sister
the game just end after i fucked the mother

is it even complete ??

Reactions: MasonMotorhead

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it. There's a reason though.

Short sex scene with S was intended because you will see her again in the next project.
Animation and sex scene were kinda new to me, so you may feel it was rushed in fact it was just a new thing that I wasn't confortable with...and I really hate POV for sex scene, it's so restrictive.
How did you feel about the apparent tongue? the kisses?
Even if you felt disappointed I appreciate the fact that you take the time to write constructive criticisms instead of the basic "shit game". :]
Best to search for the dev's posts and see if there's any answers if you're looking for something the next time around.

Reactions: samoo
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes